• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Promotion permutations

Widnes for me also. I'll take 5th spot for 74. Top 5 and historic cup runs. :scarf:

Hope Barnton bounce back. Another derby match I'll miss with Linnets going up also.

They did conceed 6 to Barlick & 2 at Darwen the other night so you never know :)
Their run-in is probably the easiest (on paper), but they do have the Macron Cup to distract them.
Fair comment. The Barlick game was probably a one off. The Darwen game was a slight surprise (even we beat them ) but we were told they have virtually 2 different sides, one for midweeks and one for weekends. Widnes are a strong side. If I was a betting man my money would be firmly on them.

Widnes may have the easier run in however there are no easy games at this stage of this season if they playing sides at the bottom half trying to avoid relegation etc

R.T Very lucky to get 3pts against Afc today who missed a penalty 2nd half..There goal was a bit fortunate, hit Reed and dribbled over the line. Cairns went off injured early on and they sat back once they scored. They worked hard on a Very testing pitch to grind out a narrow win..

Hoping I can be an accurate substitute ...

***Updated after the Mon/Tue games***

Max points we can get is 99 / 13 to play
Max points others can get is:

COL: 90 (0) / 7 to play
Charnock R: 87 (-3) / 8 to play
Bootle: 92 (0) / 9 to play
Runcorn T: 98 (+0) / 8 to play
Hanley: 90 (-3) / 7 to play
Widnes: 96 / 6 to play
Linnets: 106 (+0) / 5 to play

But if Nicki's resting, you'll have to do your own for the next few as I'm off to Stuttgart any moment now

***Updated after the RT away game***

Virtual positions....

Linnets: 106 / 5 to play
Runcorn T: 98 (+0) / 7 to play
Widnes: 96 / 6 to play
1874 96 (-3) / 12 to play
Hanley: 90 / 7 to play
COL: 90 (0) / 7 to play
Bootle: 89 (-3) / 8 to play
Charnock R: 87 (+0) / 7 to play

Virtual 4th at the moment (on GD). So... for the first time, it's now out of our hands.

Believe!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tez
***Updated after the WD&C away game***

Virtual positions....

Linnets: 106 / 5 to play
Widnes: 96 (0) / 5 to play
Runcorn T: 96 (-2) / 6 to play
1874 93 (-3) / 11 to play
COL: 90 (0) / 6 to play
Bootle: 89 (0) / 7 to play
Hanley: 87 (-3) / 6 to play