• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

NPL Watch 23/24

And even Reading might be part of the AGM cup

And Nuneaton if that also would have an impact.

Could we have a situation where nobody gets relegated?
NLS Taunton also facing a Winding Up notice. Not suggesting this directly impacts us but the FA may have plenty to discuss come the end of the season.

City of Liverpool are playing their home game versus Prescott at Widnes this weekend

Hanley 3-1 winners against Hednesford.

A good result for us. Keeps the gap on them to 7 points with three games in hand.

NLS Taunton also facing a Winding Up notice. Not suggesting this directly impacts us but the FA may have plenty to discuss come the end of the season.
Was discussing this very issue this evening. Marske and Nuneaton have alresdy gone bump, now doubts about the future of CoL in the NPL and Taunton.

As ever, the AGM Cup will be very interesting!

We just need to start winning games to at least stand a chance of staying up

Kidsgrove have taken 12 points from their last 18 games - after 21 from their first 7

Bootle kick CoL out

All very spicy. If it is over £65.42 the it screams of Bootle looking for an excuse to get rid of CoL.

If it turns out Bootle are then in breach of contract, I'm guessing it could potentially screw over both clubs?

I assume it's not the financial aspects of the agreement that Bootle are claiming as broken.
There's no way they'd kick them out over £65

No mention of legal action by CoL either🤔

Bootle refer to multiple breaches.
CoL want everyone to focus on £65

If CoL have paid upfront then are the breaches non-financial?
Or it could relate to additional fixtures such as Trophy & Cup?

CoL did progress a fair bit in both FA competitions.

Maybe their up front payment has already covered all of the home games because of that?
Depends on what is in the contract for 'additional games' I guess.

CoL’s side of the story…..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I just can’t get over a comment made on that thread. The one that calls for the football authorities to put an immediate stop on clubs playing in the pyramid with no home ground!

I just can’t get over a comment made on that thread. The one that calls for the football authorities to put an immediate stop on clubs playing in the pyramid with no home ground!
He's a Stalybridge fan. He doesn't know any better. Probably bitter and resentful that ground sharing teams have taken points off them this season :scarf:

Reactions: Ben
League statement.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

From Twitter so it must be true…

CoL were late paying rent for a cup tie - a breach
A late payment charge of £65 was agreed & that was also late - another breach

Back