• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

NPL Watch 23/24

It's a very quick & easy way to set up a donation page. No coding is required & easy to publicise so you can see why it's often the first choice for clubs

Just Giving is aimed at charities but GoFundMe is just a crowdfunding platform.
Like Mark, I do prefer the Kickstarter model

They'll have to be careful as well that all of that money is used for what they've described.

They've ringfenced it to that project only.

Kidsgrove now have 2 wins in 21 - Trafford in Nov & us in Dec. I’m not sure how their manager is still there with that run of form
Avro are dropping like a stone whilst Nantwich are surging up the league

Kidsgrove now have 2 wins in 21 - Trafford in Nov & us in Dec. I’m not sure how their manager is still there with that run of form
Yes, odd that we’ve heard bugger all from the Kidsgrove fans on the NPL Facebook page since Christmas! 😉😂

Interesting the movement from them, wonder if Matt can twist Joeys arm to come back...

15 points from 21 games for Kidsgrove now. They threw away a 2 goal lead at home to Avro last night & must be relieved it’s only 2 down this season.

On form alone without the resignation they were odds on to part company with him. I wonder if he jumped before being pushed or if he has potential plans in place, hence his voluntary moving on🤔

It's a very quick & easy way to set up a donation page. No coding is required & easy to publicise so you can see why it's often the first choice for clubs

Just Giving is aimed at charities but GoFundMe is just a crowdfunding platform.
Like Mark, I do prefer the Kickstarter model
On form alone without the resignation they were odds on to part company with him. I wonder if he jumped before being pushed or if he has potential plans in place, hence his voluntary moving on🤔
Joe Woolley has left as well,signed for Bootle.

Joe Woolley on the winning side for the first time in a good while as Bootle win at Kidsgrove.
It’s getting tight for the last play-off spot with half a dozen sides in the mix

Step 4 club New Salami’s FC are reportedly going to fold at the end of the season, thus creating another space to fill at Step 4. If there were any doubts before, I think that might pretty much make sure Hednesford survive relegation?

Matlock have sacked their manager

And the Avro management team are stepping down at the end of the season due to work commitments

Trafford’s draw away at Bootle means we’d be effectively relegated with defeat against Newcastle tomorrow as our goal difference is vastly inferior.

Appreciate second from bottom will likely get a reprieve.

Step 4 club New Salami’s FC are reportedly going to fold at the end of the season, thus creating another space to fill at Step 4. If there were any doubts before, I think that might pretty much make sure Hednesford survive relegation?
Won't affect Hednesford.

Stowmarket (5 points all season) will get reprieved in-division.

Danny Caldecott has resigned as Clitheroe manager

One advantage of us going down is we don’t have to go there twice!

Back