• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Leighton Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear. Decent gate = decent share of gate money x 3 plus a good match atmosphere with any luck.
My only concern is the weather, heavy overnight frosts forecast in Leighton Buzzard latter part of this week.

We’ll have to keep an eye on that then Weymouth58. Hopefully if I don’t need my mittens first thing this week, we might be okay.:D Is there parts of the pitch which remain in the shade all day or is it a case of fingers crossed that if the sun comes out and we should be good to go?

We’ll have to keep an eye on that then Weymouth58. Hopefully if I don’t need my mittens first thing this week, we might be okay.:D Is there parts of the pitch which remain in the shade all day or is it a case of fingers crossed that if the sun comes out and we should be good to go?
There are no shaded areas of the pitch, but daytime temperatures are also very low.

There are no shaded areas of the pitch, but daytime temperatures are also very low.
Rather damp in South Cambs through today but I doubt it will impact on later in the week.

Forecast looks fairly settled with close to double figures daytime and only touching zero overnight down in this bit of tropical Dorset, can't imagine Bedfordshire being substantially colder. Which from a very selfish point of view is annoying.

Forecast looks fairly settled with close to double figures daytime and only touching zero overnight down in this bit of tropical Dorset, can't imagine Bedfordshire being substantially colder. Which from a very selfish point of view is annoying.
I suggest you have a look at the forecast for Leighton Buzzard.

Daytime temps look (relatively) encouraging though and presumably you’ve pitch covers for the vulnerable areas?

Expensive postponement (for both clubs) otherwise .... fingers crossed ;)

Daytime temps look (relatively) encouraging though and presumably you’ve pitch covers for the vulnerable areas?

Expensive postponement (for both clubs) otherwise .... fingers crossed ;)
Fingers & Toes

Reactions: Tez
Leighton Town's game tonight has been called off.......and the cold snap hasn't even started yet :(

Was drizzling in London yesterday but nothing really, Accept that is a few miles from Leighton.

Weymouth how many tickets have you sold so far.

Was drizzling in London yesterday but nothing really, Accept that is a few miles from Leighton.

Weymouth how many tickets have you sold so far.
Wouldn't know as i live in Dorset.

As I mentioned above, a wet day yesterday in South Cambs and we’re about 40 odd miles away. Fingers crossed that no game tonight now, as disappointing as i’m sure it is, works in favour of the pitch ahead of Saturday.

My only concern is the weather, heavy overnight frosts forecast in Leighton Buzzard latter part of this week.

Just watched BBC Look East Weather. Prediction for Friday night is temperatures dropping to as low as -7 ..... I would also add that the region, just like the rest of the UK, is projected to have freezing temperatures through next week :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back