• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could not be clearer that the money is not for the reason they have given. I suspect it's either to give them a budget for the season ahead or to pay off fan loans. Either way it is not the use which they stated on Just Giving and in the media and must be interpreted as misleading.

It could not be clearer that the money is not for the reason they have given. I suspect it's either to give them a budget for the season ahead or to pay off fan loans. Either way it is not the use which they stated on Just Giving and in the media and must be interpreted as misleading.

The fact is for the NVSA to officially set up that JustGiving Project, they needed to get authority from NVFC.
If the Administrator did give authority to the NVSA is he legally entitled to do so or does it breach the insolvency code of ethics?
If the Administrator didn't give the NVSA authority then its the NVSA who are in breach of JustGiving rules and should face an enquiry.

Last edited:
Seems like we've all had the same reply off JustGiving!

NVFC are an absolute joke of a football club- feel sorry for all those people who donated believing that the club would fold.

Well I don't think JustGiving will be updating this category to include

Paying off a long overdue HMRC tax bill
20170617_073025.png

Last edited:
Seems like we've all had the same reply off JustGiving!

NVFC are an absolute joke of a football club- feel sorry for all those people who donated believing that the club would fold.

Why bother setting rules and having terms and conditions if they're not willing to enforce them, beggars belief (Reminds me of the FA)

I wonder what response I'll get from the fundraising regulator.

Last edited:
Comments from colon on the Northwich Guardian Website responding to a question why they didn't take a CVA.

That is what we were planning on doing and we had already agreed payment plans with creditors. The fa told us this would be fine as long as we paid monies owed to the evostick, our final rent installment to Witton and that we agreed to repay 100p in the pound to the clubs remaining creditors. However the FA did a U turn on us on monday and insisted that the only way how the SPA could be approved is if we paid all of our creditors by Wednesday night, which is fair enough as i suppose. we raised an amazing 11k on monday night at the meeting but we were still 5k short so we asked the football community for help, never in our wildest dreams did we expect such amazing response.

we could of gone down the route of forming a pheonix club, screwing all the creditors and can you imagine all the uproar if we had of done that, can just imagine you guys now "that bloody vics screwing its creditors again"

we shall wait to see what happens today at the AGM cup final,

You really need to move on and concentrate on your own club, thats what i will be doing today if everything goes through.

An amazing response because they lied and deceived the footballing community.

They've paid the creditors IN FULL, are about to exit administration, takeover the club as fan owned and the money they so DESPERATELY NEEDED is STILL sat in the JustGiving Account, why do they not get it?

What part of that very important Factor makes it so hard for them to understand and even harder for them to explain?

Last edited:
What a great start for the new owners. Their very first meaningful task has been to involve a solicitor to deny wrongdoing.

Some things never change.

Only at Vics!

It's also a shame that the solicitor has not answered the question. If the money was to exit administration and pay creditors on Wednesday, why is the money still sat with Just Giving and what is going to happen to it

What a great start for the new owners. Their very first meaningful task has been to involve a solicitor to deny wrongdoing.

Some things never change.

Only at Vics!
That's exactly what it is Nicki, the request was to the page owner Mr Ian Egerton so why did he feel it necessary to consult a solicitor?

Did the solicitor set up the JustGiving Project?

Has the solicitor scrutinised the JustGiving page?

Here's the big question, having first-hand knowledge of how the administration has progressed, does the solicitor believe that the JustGiving page details exactly how the money will be spent?

I bet a pound to a pinch of shit that the JustGiving money will go directly into the NVSA (JRSA) account, where it will be unaccountable to audits.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

22 clubs competing + Vics more like! :D

Now they're 'proper' league rivals we might as well give them a bit of stick!

Last edited:
How the he'll have they got away with that
What they raised money for is just not true
Seems all the football authorities don't have the balls to sort them out
Oh well they might bring 30 or so to the game.
Just a joke

How the he'll have they got away with that
What they raised money for is just not true
Seems all the football authorities don't have the balls to sort them out
Oh well they might bring 30 or so to the game.
Just a joke
Don't worry about it mate, if they're that desperate for cash that they have to lie and deceive to get it, they're not going to last very long.

On the plus side just remember Jim Rushe doesn't give something for nothing. Ok it's cost them £11,000 plus a £5,000 creditors loan but I can almost guarantee that Uncle Jim has left them a hidden extra.

Just checked all social media and not one excited fan has posted any comments. Nothing on Twitter, nothing on Facebook and absolutely nothing on there forum. Then again I am blocked by every single one of them :D

From NWCFL website
The situation regarding Northwich Victoria is that they were relegated from the Northern Premier League. However the entity of the club has been changed to a new company, and as a result a vote was required to be put to member clubs to pass a resolution for them to take up membership of the league. This was passed by clubs, and as a result Northwich Victoria will play in the Premier Division.

So the deed is done it seems - just in case you missed the banner news on their website and social media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back