• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you reporting this to JG, the Police, the FA and all other relevant authorities or are just ranting on here?

Surely it is down to as many like-minded individuals as possible to each report it or in some way spread the word, challenge inaccurate reporting, etc, not just to leave it to one person? Anything commented on by more than one person has more weight, more credulity. And yes, it does affect us, as we are (as has been pointed out on here) currently indistinguishable to many around the country who don't know the whole story. And no it is not dwelling on the past - this is happening now, under everyone's noses.

Surely it is down to as many like-minded individuals as possible to each report it or in some way spread the word, challenge inaccurate reporting, etc, not just to leave it to one person? Anything commented on by more than one person has more weight, more credulity. And yes, it does affect us, as we are (as has been pointed out on here) currently indistinguishable to many around the country who don't know the whole story. And no it is not dwelling on the past - this is happening now, under everyone's noses.
I've reported it too :D.
Also been busy on the non league Facebook page....as many people as possible need to know how low these people are!!

Last edited:
Well MY donation has been withdrawn from MY bank account and I would now like to know where MY donation is actually going?

received_10155486590276474.jpeg

Best £2 I've ever wasted.

Last edited:
I've reported it too :D.
Also been busy on the non league Facebook page....as many people as possible need to know how low these people are!!
Not one person from that club has even questioned it or admitted it was a mistake, so in their eyes it's right.

Technically the only "person from that club" is the Administrator. Also noticeable by his silence.

Its pretty obvious, someone has stumped up the cash to meet the deadline and will be repaid by the just giving money when it gets paid ! nothing wrong in that, Rushe is not involved now in any way so it is just fans trying to save their club.

Martin Rushe is still the sole owner, they are being run by the (Vaughan associated) administrator, it's entirely wrong.

ive received an e-mail from just giving with the attached response from Northwich Victoria to a complaint logged on just giving:

From: Rachael Bentley Sent: 15 June 2017 16:53 To: Richard Atkinson Subject: Northwich Victoria Crowdfunding page
Follow Up Flag: Follow up Flag Status: Completed
Dear Sirs,
We act on behalf of the Supporters’ Association (SA) of Northwich Victoria Football Club 2007 Limited (the Club) in relation to the administration of the same.
We, on behalf of the SA, are exploring avenues with the administrator of the Club with the intention of rescuing the Club as a going concern.
As part of this process the SA have set up a crowd funding JustGiving page to raise funds to pay the creditors of the Club. Link below.
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/Northwich-Victoria-FC?utm_id=2
The SA have received what is clearly a threatening and misconceived response to the purpose of this fund raising:
I - like many others - feel that you have wilfully misled people into believing that NVFC actually requires £5,000 in order to folding, rather than suffering a double relegation. This has preyed on the goodwill of football fans up and down the country who haven't been given the full facts. If NVFC suffer a double relegation and then decide that they don't want to cut their cloth accordingly, and fold as a result, those are two unrelated facts. I - and others - have reported you to JustGiving, who have told us we have to take it up with you directly before they will do anything. So, will you admit to misleading people and ask JustGiving to refund everyone, or do you want to risk being on the wrong end of a criminal investigation for obtaining money under false pretences...?
Whilst we express our disappointment at having to do so we write in response to any complaint made to JustGiving and to clarify the legitimacy of the page and request that this is on the record.
The SA have agreed to pay the creditors of the Club as part of their negotiations with the administrator.
In accordance with the Football Association’s Standardised Rules 2016-2017 (the Rules), specifically Rule 14.B.1(i) such creditors must be paid in full before the date of the Club’s Annual Meeting, to avoid a relegation Step.
Such meeting is to take place on Saturday 17 June 2017.
As such the SA have been subject to a strict repayment deadline, and it is for this purpose that the crowd funding page was set up.
The Club has already suffered relegation by one Step to Step 5 by virtue of the automatic points deduction imposed upon entering administration and cannot continue should a double relegation be enforced.
Financial forecasts have been prepared and approved by the FA in respect to the Club operating out of Step 5.
Financial forecasts in relation to the Club operating out of Step 6 (a further Step down i.e the result if creditors cannot be paid) are not viable to allow the Club to continue to trade, and in such circumstances it will not be possible for the SA to rescue the Club as a going concern.
If the deal does not go ahead as currently negotiated keeping the Club within Step 5, and as set out on the JustGiving biography, the Club will be wound down from the administration and cease to operate. It simply cannot operate from Step 6.
In addition to the above mentioned provisions of Rule 14.B.1 the FA also have a blanket power under the same Rule to subject the Club to such sanctions as the Board may determine which includes expulsion from the league.
In summary, the Club does require the requested funding to avoid folding which would be the case should a two Step relegation process be inevitable for the reasons set out above. The facts as interpreted in the JustGiving page complaint are factually inaccurate and unfounded.
Crowd funding is fundraising for any purpose and the biography in relation to the Northwich Victoria page is not misleading. Any threat of criminal proceedings is a threatening action and will be vigorously defended. JustGiving is clearly not the forum for airing malicious opinions in relation to the Club and its current situation and is being taken very seriously.
Should JustGiving require further clarification on any of the comments made in this email please do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards
Rachael Bentley
Rachael Bentley Senior Associate M +44 (0) 7388 948545 D +44 (0) 1625 704185 T +44 (0) 1625 704090 W www.knights1759.co.uk

So its simple then, Northwich Vics would be unable to cut their cloth enough to survive in Div 1!!!
Makes me wonder how the 22 clubs already in there manage it

This doesn't answer why they requested money within 48 hours, then said the money was with the solicitor but the page was still open to donations.

This doesn't answer why they requested money within 48 hours, then said the money was with the solicitor but the page was still open to donations.
Its doesn't answer a lot Kit.
Why would they be unable to operate in Div 1?, what makes the cost so different there?

What utter rubbish from the £200+ an hour solicitor. They obviously have no knowledge or understanding of football at this level. The club would not fold if it played at Step 6. As Blackie says the other 22 clubs managed it. Simply offer less/no wages to cover the increased travel if that is their concern. Utter deception from everybody tied up in this charade.

Could anyone clarify why it costs more to travel to Div 1 clubs than to Premier clubs? This has confused me for a while but seems to be a large part of their central argument.

Good work Blackie. What a long answer that asks more questions than it answers!

They are obviously budgeting on a huge gate for the Northwich derby?

Who is paying the solicitors fees? Get ready for another crowdfunding page!

More to the point, how do they plan to pay the Administrator's fees if he comes up with an exit plan?

More to the point, how do they plan to pay the Administrator's fees if he comes up with an exit plan?
The Administrator has been apathetic throughout. Maybe he"s not concerned about chasing up a fee?

In summary, the Club does require the requested funding to avoid folding which would be the case should a two Step relegation process be inevitable for the reasons set out above.

They have already found the funding and the money is in the hands of the solicitor

IMG_20170617_002831.jpg

and the JustGiving page is still open.

Where in their 'story' does it mention anything about avoiding relagation to step 6 and where does it state they need the money to repay a loan, it doesn't. It's intentionally worded to insist that if £5,000 can not be found in 48 hours, the FA will fold the club.

20170617_010407.png
(14th March?)

Check 2nd bulletpoint
20170617_004456.png
My interpretation of this is that the Fundraiser = NVSA (Fans) have authority from the Organisation = NVFC (Administrator) to use JustGiving to raise money to cover the cost of a creditors loan.
At this late stage would a creditors loan signify to the FA that creditors have been paid in full? Surly not because this new creditor is a creditor of the club, which makes me wonder if they've been entirely honest with the FA, just not mentioned it or maybe it just slipped their minds. Being a well respected group of fans who operate in an open and transparent manner, it must be the latter.

Where can I find evidence that the NVSA is a legitimate organisation? According to the Mutuals Register the NVSA was deregistered in 2013.

Last edited:
20170616_175341.png

Reviewed internally which is a shame because all the alleged evidence can only be found externally.
What do they mean by local authority?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back