• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

I'm not sure the six made it! (photo from Ashton Town's Facebook page)

Still playing in the Connett and Rushe green and white hoops. Not much of a fresh start if they refuse to put those dark days behind them.

Coupled with their recent lies and deception, it now looks like their so called "New Chapter" is simply a new paragraph of the same old story.

How strange that the most popular topic on their brand new forum is their Terms of Service...

20170708_232519.png

Mind you, it is comedy genius :eek::confused:o_O:woot:jawdrop:wacky:sour:D

Why have a section heading "player signings" and post a thread called "signings" in a different section?

(Thus speaks a moderator - I'd have moved it by now!)

By the look of those section headings they are not planning on getting beyond pre-season anyway ...

Saved by the fans, OWNED BY THE FANS
Are these posters now in Northwich shop Windows?
If so its another blatant lie, more deception and misrepresentation, bordering the F word!

20170709_145058.png

How many more times will they be allowed to get away with printing this rubbish before someone in authority steps in and puts them straight?

Last edited:
Just a thought. Do they receive monies for each hit on there forum the same way we do?

Not 100% certain but I think Pitchero get the money

I agree with Alan, if they'd started this new fresh beginning above board with truthfulness, honesty, integrity and transparency, they'd have got a pat on the back and a round of applause from me personally.

Yet they haven't, they have lied, deceived, misled from the very beginning and we'll make sure that the Footballing world and the general public know exactly what's going on.

Got a few phonecalls to make tomorrow.

In the Guardian it is stated that "a representative from Supporters Direct will attend to present to FANS the options they have after completing a takeover last month". The meeting I note is at Barnton Primary School, now Vics last involvement with a school led to a £5000 debt not a penny of which was ever paid.....

In the Guardian it is stated that "a representative from Supporters Direct will attend to present to FANS the options they have after completing a takeover last month". The meeting I note is at Barnton Primary School, now Vics last involvement with a school led to a £5000 debt not a penny of which was ever paid.....
Yeah but no .... but yeah .... but that was errrm ..... Connett ..... and ..... he doesn't count. ;):)

Didn't know Mark Heywood is a Vics fan.

20170710_044548.png

I suppose anyone that's been hoodwinked into helping this club is classed as a fan.

Last edited:
FAO IAN EGERTON, VICE CHAIRMAN OF NVFC
You're deluded if you think that I'm the only person on the planet that has a grudge with your club, your paranoia is starting to get the better of you.

I am not a keyboard warrior, although I was once a soldier who fought the Taliban and find them less offense than you.

I do not need to use pseudonyms, I post everything in my own name, I stand by what I say and will take responsibility for what I post.

20170710_081038.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
"we are transparent as you will see tomorrow" is nonsense - if they were transparent we'd be able to see now

Started with similar looking badge, reference in our name and same shirt colour, it's hardly surprising people are confused!!!
we should have gone with different colours and make a complete break.

Yep I'd agree - unfortunately the majority didn't when it came to the vote.

Some people wanted NVFC 2, others wanted New Club 1. We ended up with a little bit of a hybrid.

I think, however, that there was a general feeling that NVFC wouldn't be around for much longer and, to be fair, that was a reasonable assumption. NVFC as it was being run by JR had no place in football.

Back