• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

Just got off the phone to Supporters Direct who have agreed that...

JGFC ARE NOT OWNED BY THE FANS
Are they going to mention this to them tonight and tell them that they are "false advertising" so to speak!!?

Colin! You should have stuck to full JGFC confidentiality and not replied ratherthan giving us this comedy genius.

20170710_110046.png

If you don't know if you're a shareholder now, then it should be pretty obvious, let's say 95% certain that you are not.

Outstanding! You are the sunshine on a rainy day :D:banghead

Last edited:
Are they going to mention this to them tonight and tell them that they are "false advertising" so to speak!!?

The person I spoke to said he's aware that JGFC want to become supporter owned and that JGFC are fully aware of the process that needs to be completed to become a CBS (Community Benefit Society). SD said all they should be saying at this stage is that they will shortly begin the final stages of becoming a fan owned Club.

SD are also aware of the JustGiving Crowdfunding page and will be speaking to them about the way they have been promoting and profiling the Club.

I have absolutely no doubt that any mention of the above by SD will result in jokes, laughs, shrugging of shoulders and the only thing they will take seriously will be the slagging off of 1874 fans for telling the truth and refusing to turn a blind eye.

Last edited:
If so then SD will be quite justified in walking away and leaving them to it. Personally I believe that they don't have the expertise, knowledge or qualifications to achieve this aim.

If so then SD will be quite justified in walking away and leaving them to it. Personally I believe that they don't have the expertise, knowledge or qualifications to achieve this aim.

They also don't have the fanbase to sell enough shares but not to worry, I'm sure they will come up with the perfect scam.

Details, Details!!

I wonder if Mr Bean will return and pick up the Sword of Truth and trusty Shield of Justice in defence of the ordinary, honest, working class football fan?

Last edited:
Any past or future :)eek:) Supporters thinking of attending the meeting for prospective shareholders tonight?

Any past or future :)eek:) Supporters thinking of attending the meeting for prospective shareholders tonight?

How do you think any new faces will be greeted?
1. With open arms?
2. Suspicion and paranoia?

How do you think any new faces will be greeted?
1. With open arms?
2. Suspicion and paranoia?

If they are genuine in their invitation then they will greet all guests with open arms .... even you Tony.;):D

If they are genuine in their invitation then they will greet all guests with open arms .... even you Tony.;):D

I chickened out mate but my sauce has told me there are people on the door and walking around the building, says it's pretty secure.

Back