• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Groundshare

Tony I can't speak for other people you would have to ask them,but there is one thing I know is there are some who would not go if we went to Witton.

Did they go to the Cheshire Senior Cup match?

Are people really that petty?

Yes, Kit, people are. Would it surprise you to know that a NVFC fan (who may now be an 1874 fan) won't shop in Sainsbury's because it's built on the old Central Ground.

Surprising in this debate that so many of you want to play on the 'swamp', a not-so-fond word used by many NVFC fans in recent years & on this very forum (& again who may now be 1874 fans).

Goes to show, though, when your old team are down (but not quite out) there are lots of you who want to jump in their grave. Tut, tut.

GE

Yes, Kit, people are. Would it surprise you to know that a NVFC fan (who may now be an 1874 fan) won't shop in Sainsbury's because it's built on the old Central Ground.

GE

That was never proved! :D

What about the Wittoner G.E.who was drowning in the Dane and they pulled him out on the Drill Field side of the river and he jumped back in.

Reactions: Tez
Think it took me at least 10 years before I went in Sainsburys

Looks like there may be some "interesting" developments this week at WP.

Looks like there may be some "interesting" developments this week at WP.

Well whatever the developments are I'm sure there will be a perfectly rational explanation. :)

Interesting developments surely they are not taking vics back are they ?

It certainly seems that way. They can be morally bankrupt together.

It seems perfectly reasonable to me after all Nuttall is the owner and the club is nothing to do with JR or his mystery backers.

Two of my neighbours have been "life long" supporters of "them" and it seems that from what they have heard it could be fact !.

If so, they will be sorry and more importantly 1874 must under no circumstances have anything to do with Witton as when inevitably things goes wrong we will be tainted by association.

If so, they will be sorry and more importantly 1874 must under no circumstances have anything to do with Witton as when inevitably things goes wrong we will be tainted by association.

Agree 100%, under no circumstance should we be involved in any suggestion of a ground share if the "probable" is fact, (or otherwise) !

Witton have got themselves well and truly stuck in a deep hole. They have tenants who many think are corrupt and who they can't get rid of and are accepting money which comes from suspiciously unidentifiable sources for their rent from a man who is currently in the dock at the Crown Court. We did warn them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back