• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Cummings, Johnson and this whole shit show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, so you want to throw a man into jail who has acted dishonestly but not illegally. On this basis - and similarly to your mate Knutsfordian - then I assume that you would support the likes of Jenrick, Johnson, Halfcock and Patel being chucked into the slammer?

Ah so a man that manufactures evidence to deceive a future queen and mother of future king to give an interview that shatters the Royal Family has not acted illegally? I think that remains to be seen. I personally think he stands on the verge of charges for deception and possibly for treason too.

The bigger question is why the BBC allowed this to happen and then covered it up at every tick and turn. The totally incompetent Lord Hall should at the very least have his titles removed. If the Royal Family have sued the papers over letters, you have to think that a major lawsuit is winging its way to the BBC with costs of £100's millions involved. The BBC is a busted flush, needs total reform and a massive clear out. How can the BBC, its journalists or representatives hold any government or other news outlet to account given its behaviour? Its done for.

If any member of government that manufactured evidence, with the collusion of the whole organisation, to deceive Parliament should be treated with the full effect of the law. So presumably you think Blair should be in Jail ?

Labour couldn't even match those that you seek to denigrate - and that's what's so laughable. Apart from Yvette Cooper, who probably should be leader, Labour are in deep deep doodahs
In your opinion...

Ah so a man that manufactures evidence to deceive a future queen and mother of future king to give an interview that shatters the Royal Family has not acted illegally? I think that remains to be seen. I personally think he stands on the verge of charges for deception and possibly for treason too.

The bigger question is why the BBC allowed this to happen and then covered it up at every tick and turn. The totally incompetent Lord Hall should at the very least have his titles removed. If the Royal Family have sued the papers over letters, you have to think that a major lawsuit is winging its way to the BBC with costs of £100's millions involved. The BBC is a busted flush, needs total reform and a massive clear out. How can the BBC, its journalists or representatives hold any government or other news outlet to account given its behaviour? Its done for.

If any member of government that manufactured evidence, with the collusion of the whole organisation, to deceive Parliament should be treated with the full effect of the law. So presumably you think Blair should be in Jail ?
Let’s get to the nub of this issue.

None of this would have happened had our future king not taken the decision to continue shagging his long-time mistress rather than being faithful to his new wife. The marriage was a whole sham and because of his disgraceful behaviour it was doomed from the outset.

So you’ll excuse me if I take the hypocritical screaming, gnashing of teeth and wailing from ‘the usual suspects’ with a little bit of salt...

Let’s make this clear. What Bashir did was wrong and if he has acted illegally then he should be prosecuted and, if found guilty, be punished.

But a treasonable offence? Jesus, get things in proportion.

And yes, the BBC have big questions to answer. But then again so do many news agencies.

Leverson anyone?

So excuse me (again) if I take the hypocritical bile being spouted from certain areas of the MSM with a pinch or two of salt..

Let’s make this clear. What Bashir did was wrong and if he has acted illegally then he should be prosecuted and, if found guilty, be punished.

But a treasonable offence? Jesus, get things in proportion.

And yes, the BBC have big questions to answer. But then again so do many news agencies.

Leverson anyone?

So excuse me (again) if I take the hypocritical bile being spouted from certain areas of the MSM with a pinch or two of salt..

Yesterday the BBC knowing the contents of this report could not bring themselves to sack Bashir, but allowed him to resign as Religion Editor even though his actions must constitute gross misconduct at the very least. A man who could not be further from piety if he tried, employed as Religion Editor. A job for the boy for 25 years to cover up his misdemeanours. So it goes to show the BBC are still lining up behind those employees culpable in this whole sorry episode and obviously believe that they can see out the storm. They mustn't be allowed to do so. The execs of this appalling organisation still think they can act with impunity and outside the law without upholding the legal standards that they are obliged to do.

Treason - the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government. So what was Bashir's intention other than to bring down Diana and Charles? At the very least this man is guilty of conspiracy. I hope he gets put inside or at the very least that they sue the backside off him.

Let’s get to the nub of this issue.

None of this would have happened had our future king not taken the decision to continue shagging his long-time mistress rather than being faithful to his new wife. The marriage was a whole sham and because of his disgraceful behaviour it was doomed from the outset.

So you’ll excuse me if I take the hypocritical screaming, gnashing of teeth and wailing from ‘the usual suspects’ with a little bit of salt...

Oh that may well be true , many a man and woman have fallen to an old flame, but never can it be used to justify the illegal conspiracy of Bashir and the BBC

Oh that may well be true , many a man and woman have fallen to an old flame, but never can it be used to justify the illegal conspiracy of Bashir and the BBC
Did I say it could?

My point was all that the hypocritical bullshit being spewed forth should be directed at the root cause of this issue. Our future King - who has been shown up as a liar, hypocrite and philanderer.

In many respects he shares many of the same traits as Johnson.?

Boris has never manufactured evidence that took a country to war
I think that you will find that it was information that the US supplied that lead Blair to commit U.K. troops to the second Iraq War. As we all know now - and as I said at the time - there never were any WMD. The concept of these non-existent arms was used equally by Bush and Saddam but for different ends.

Yesterday the BBC knowing the contents of this report could not bring themselves to sack Bashir, but allowed him to resign as Religion Editor even though his actions must constitute gross misconduct at the very least. A man who could not be further from piety if he tried, employed as Religion Editor. A job for the boy for 25 years to cover up his misdemeanours. So it goes to show the BBC are still lining up behind those employees culpable in this whole sorry episode and obviously believe that they can see out the storm. They mustn't be allowed to do so. The execs of this appalling organisation still think they can act with impunity and outside the law without upholding the legal standards that they are obliged to do.

Treason - the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government. So what was Bashir's intention other than to bring down Diana and Charles? At the very least this man is guilty of conspiracy. I hope he gets put inside or at the very least that they sue the backside off him.
Let’s not kid ourselves. Bashir’s intention and interests were mainly self-centred in that he wanted to push his career further.

Your idea that his agenda was to kill anyone or bring down the government is frankly preposterous and utterly fanciful.

But I would agree that maybe one of his aims was to highlight the rank hypocrisy of Charles and the Windsors as a whole. To a large extent he did this, but the way he did was wholly wrong and has now deflected the attention way from the real story - the appalling behaviour of Charles (oh and BTW I’m fully aware that Diana wasn’t always the sweet, innocent young woman that she was often portrayed as).

By highlighting their lack of ability, it really shows how bad Labours front bench is... That’s the overriding issue here.

Strong opposition makes a strong government, a pathetic opposition makes for a sloppy government.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

?????

Probably no on both counts. Keep saying Labour need to recruit outside the current pool of candidates. The other problem is that since Labour got rid of the "militant tendency", Derek Hatton et al, the left have re-emerged and got a real grip of Labour at membership, conference, organisation and General Executive levels. I don't think any one leader will be able to turn it round. Labour's biggest donors amongst the unions also seem to be supporting hard left candidates so not sure how Starmer is going to win this one. A good number of top Labour people have emerged over time out of Scotland, but that stream seems to have run dry at the moment with the likely candidates joining the SNP instead.

Labour needs to re-engage with Scottish voters and impress on them how much their support is needed to bring about a Labour government in Westminster, which would be far more beneficial to Scotland than an SNP government within the EU
So if the Unions are dominated by the ‘hard left’, why has the biggest (Unison) recently elected a mainstream candidate as its new General Secretary? And might I ask what do you know of the detailed workings of the constituency groups and their leanings?

So if the Unions are dominated by the ‘hard left’, why has the biggest (Unison) recently elected a mainstream candidate as its new General Secretary? And might I ask what do you know of the detailed workings of the constituency groups and their leanings?
Take your pick .........

Unison's new General Secretary - That mainstream she was a former member of the Comminist Party eh ? McAnea lives in south London and is married.[2] She has two adult children.[2] McAnea is a member of the Labour Party. In the early 1980s,[1] she was a member of the Communist Party of Great Britain.[4]-

Or Boris Knutsfordian?
Boris ‘Blackadder’ Johnson at his blustering best again. “Wibble-Wobble”.
The Tories have now been in charge for 10 years, it’s been almost 2 years since he boasted about having a social care policy ready yet he reverts to blaming the last Labour government!

Boris ‘Blackadder’ Johnson at his blustering best again. “Wibble-Wobble”.
The Tories have now been in charge for 10 years, it’s been almost 2 years since he boasted about having a social care policy ready yet he reverts to blaming the last Labour government!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Boris has never manufactured evidence that took a country to war
So was this Starmer telling lies, or just an honest mistake ? Personally I think it's the latter....

People make mistakes. Trying to spin everything as a lie is in no one's best interests. We need to save that accusation for when it's needed most.

Who does he think he is? Top Gun?

Embarrassing and pathetic

1621674770021.png

Take your pick .........

Unison's new General Secretary - That mainstream she was a former member of the Comminist Party eh ? McAnea lives in south London and is married.[2] She has two adult children.[2] McAnea is a member of the Labour Party. In the early 1980s,[1] she was a member of the Communist Party of Great Britain.[4]-
Good grief, is that really the best you can do? A (fair and interesting ) article that mainly recalls the events in one Labour run council 35 years ago and an article that is now nearly 5 years old.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back