• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Counties Watch 22-23 Edition

And now maybe the last post for 22-23 Counties Watch...

Congleton completed a cup double after winning the Macron Cup on penalties yesterday.

And now maybe the last post for 22-23 Counties Watch...

Congleton completed a cup double after winning the Macron Cup on penalties yesterday.
Last post for the season? 😲 How about we keep it going until the weekend, just in case any new news crops up 🤔🤓

Last post for the season? 😲 How about we keep it going until the weekend, just in case any new news crops up 🤔🤓
I wonder when the make up of the leagues is going to be announced so we know who is in the counties and who is not.

I wonder when the make up of the leagues is going to be announced so we know who is in the counties and who is not.
Bearing in mind that this is the FA we’re talking about, but popular opinion suggests around 5pm on Thursday should be the time and date when the news is no longer embargoed.
Then await the inevitable Appeals, which I imagine are likely whichever clubs are inevitably in the frame for lateral movement.

Midday on Monday is apparently the time the league allocations for the 2023-24 season will be announced.

Midday on Monday is apparently the time the league allocations for the 2023-24 season will be announced.
It’ll be interesting to see who the unlucky four (or six maybe 🤔) clubs are the FS ultimately decide to laterally move. It won’t be a popular decision I’m sure. Can’t see much wiggle room for an appeal either tbh.

Drolysden are back.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back