• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that more may come out now that trial is over.

I also suspect that in the wake of this guilty verdict Witton could get out of the agreement with JRFC if they wished?

Let's be content that justice has taken its course for now.

I suspect that more may come out now that trial is over.

I also suspect that in the wake of this guilty verdict Witton could get out of the agreement with JRFC if they wished?

The Witton/JRFC agreement is nothing to do with JR as he has no official link to JRFC.
The mistake Witton made, apart from letting them move in in the first place, is leaving it too late to kick them out and not having a watertight contract.

There's a strong rumour that an application to wind up JRFC has been served today (and associated bankruptcy proceedings) It just gets better and better !

The Witton/JRFC agreement is nothing to do with JR as he has no official link to JRFC.
The mistake Witton made, apart from letting them move in in the first place, is leaving it too late to kick them out and not having a watertight contract.

Edge, Rushe said in court he was still working for NVFC and had borrowed money to pay wages.

With today's conviction Vics and Witton supports should be demanding answers to how their clubs are financed.

1. Who is/are the mystery backers of Vics?

2. Does the backer have an association with Jim Rushe?

3. Who is paying the rent to Witton as this can't come from Vics gate receipts?

Any Vics or Witton fan who truly cares for their club will now demand answers. Burying your head in the sand isn't a position for true fans take.

When Wrexham and Chester fans found out things they didn't like about the operation of their clubs they took actions. In the short term it resulted in massive backward steps but now both are run by fans who care and are transparent in their business activities plus both now operate in profit.

Edge.

I agree but if I were a Witton shareholder I would not want to be connected in any way to NVFC.

It seems clear to me that irrespective who owns NVFC or Witton we (1874 Northwich FC) must not be involved in any way with their activities.

Hope Witton included a get out clause in that contract to include events such as this. Their decision making is looking even more suspect,

Kit.

Good point.
I wonder why there was such a rush by Witton to get the agreement with JRFC signed and sealed before the verdict was finalized?

Well let us and wait and see what unfolds in the next chapter.

Maybe a new knight in shining armour will take over the club with some mystery investors.......the deluded few will wet their pants as usual and lap it all up singing 'This time more than any other time......'

Every time there is a problem with the finances, they can then claim all the trouble has nothing to do with the new owner and all down to the Connett and JR era, it would be groundhog day all over again.........

It'll be very quiet from those remaining hangers-on, I suspect they will still be in denial and claim that JR has had nothing to do with NVFC for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back