• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colon's philosophy
1. Debt - "It's Connett debt"
2. Honesty - "You stole my £200"
3. Morals principles - "Social gatherings blah, blah, blah"

Screenshot_2016-04-09-21-49-13-1.png

Tony's philosophy
1. Debt - You reap what you sow
2. Honesty - Truthfulness is better than sugar coated bullshit
3. Morals principles -
(a) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
(b) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
(c) When you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!

Last edited:
The more the world is changing
The more it stays the same
Life is full of small surprises
It's a never ending game
If nothing is impossible
Will you believe your eyes
If the unexpected brings a smile
That's a big surprise

Surprise, surprise, the unexpected hits you between the eyes
The unpredictable, that's the surprise you see, surprise! surprise!

Screenshot_2016-04-10-18-35-36-1.png

Perhaps the three people who use it have gone away on holiday together!!?

He should send that letter to the FA, Evostick, Northwich Guardian etc. Brilliantly written.

damage wrote:
1874 do you go to work as your alway on here (wrong site for your team)trying to wind people up .same as blackie be intresting to see if mr rush has something to say after his trial about the things 1874 are saying .as some of it could be classed as slander .you are a league below (with not much chance of getting out 1 promoted only and a lot of team with more money than you.and better player) no ground and dont play in northwich.why dont you call yourself winsford 1874(but only formed in 2012).please somebody block this CLOWN.PLEASE GO AWAY YOUR BORING ME

This is comment from the groundshare thread on the Wittscum forum! :oops:
Your typical uneducated, Neanderthal Witton fan! :lurking
Perhaps they could spend some of the new found wealth and get this lad a decent education?!! :p:p

Am I alone with the thought that all this mudslinging is a bit futile and pointless now?
We are all where we are, us, Vics and Witton. I don't see anything to gain in the long term by the continual back biting and sniping.
Don't get me wrong, I will hold my hand up and admit I have contributed but it's done us no favours and gets us nowhere other than to look a little foolish for getting so wound up with two other clubs who let's face it, we have nothing to fear from in the long term.
For me at the moment its a case of "move along, nothing to see here!"
The truth will out and that's why I think we should just bide our time for now and continue to do the right thing.

I agree with Chubbs. Leave them both to rip each other apart and concentrate on the positive promotion of 1874. A letter to the Guardian highlighting all the charity work we have done and links with local businesses whilst differentiating us from Vics would be a great start.

Thinking of the partnerships with local businesses
2 Foodbank collections over 1 ton of food donated
Cairans cause
car wash at the garage
NMC
Manchester bike ride
2 swimathons
Tonys blindfold marathon event
partnership with Moulton Drama Group in support of NMC
Christmas & easter chocy via Foodbank
Club doing business with local suppliers and paying invoices in full and on time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back