• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be a Blackberry. He can BBM me.

Was that a deliberate typo by the way? ;)

20161012_101754.png
Why are they killing it in higher Leagues? Because they were being paid high wages to play at a lower level.

It wasn't the FA Cup run that cost you Dewdrop, it was Rushe getting convicted of cocaine dealing that cost JRFC.... #MuppetsStillCantAcceptTruth

After being in liquidation for almost 4 years, JRFC 2004 is finally dissolved and buried, creditors get nothing.

20161012_234157.png

Last edited:
View attachment 1056
Why are they killing it in higher Leagues? Because they were being paid high wages to play at a lower level.

It wasn't the FA Cup run that cost you Dewdrop, it was Rushe getting convicted of cocaine dealing that cost JRFC.... #MuppetsStillCantAcceptTruth

Colon has responded to the above comment
20161013_172826.png

A little dig at me suggesting that I received drug money from Rushe has payment for my services when I secured the VS in 2009.
Funny thing is Buckley has a point and if that was the case, everyone that provided a service to Rushe and JRFC, from Andy Preece to Dewdrops Mrs was in the same boat, it's a good job Rushe never paid his taxes or HMRC would also be on that list....

Nice try Buckley but another superb own goal.

Last edited:
20161013_174632.png
20161013_180413.png

All reached rock bottom but showing no sign of stopping

Last edited:
The advertising boards were given to 1874 Northwich FC by Thor Chemicals whose property they were.

I would have thought that Colin and Jamie would be better off preparing for next Thursdays crucial meeting which has been called to discuss JRFCs future (Like they are actually going to be considered or consulted)

The post on the JRFC website asks all Vics supporters past and present to attend, so I think that all 1874 fans should go as we have all been invited.

Last edited:
Sadly (?) I will not be making the journey up for this. Can we do a prediction league attendance? I'll say 42.

They really do love an apostrophe in the wrong place don't they...or should that be dont' they! :facepalm It's particularly ironic that this meeting is taking place in such close proximity to the 'Lostock Triangle'. Is McScally presenting?! :D

From a reliable sauce.....
As a goodwill gesture, Rushe is to sell JRFC to the fans for £1 but the JRSA must sign the legally binding transfer on the night of the 20th October. Annual Accounts to be withheld.

and what about Colin's £200?

If all the 25 fans put in £10,000 each the debt is paid, Simples!

Thank God that this is none of our business anymore!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back