• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have complained to the manager for harassment
My wife said the same. Didn't bother me in the slightest but unprofessional and embarrassing for the wife.
Any insults I may have directed at him I didn't involve his family at any point!

My wife said the same. Didn't bother me in the slightest but unprofessional and embarrassing for the wife.
Any insults I may have directed at him I didn't involve his family at any point!
That's the way he is, do you know about the two incidents in Northwich at the old 1874 shop?

1. He went into our old club shop and verbally abused two volunteer fans, one of which was a female OAP she reported him to Cheshire Police.
2. On another occasion he approached me at our old club shop mouthing off about all the grief he'd received expecting me to apologise, egging me on to hit him, knowing we were on town cctv. Shocked passers by gazed in amazement at his loud shocking language witnessed and laughed at by me and Frank Fallows.

The poor excuse for a man is a door handle.

I believe the Rushe's are still paying some of Vic's debt's.WHY.

Last edited:
They must be, there is no way the club would be surviving. They are still being bankrolled.

I believe the Rushe's are still paying some of Vic's debt's.WHY.

Because the club is owned one hundred percent by Martin Rushe, says so in the club details ;)

Refreshing change if it is the case (debts being paid I mean). Can you reveal your source Toddy or is it just a gut feeling?

20161008_160858.png

Seems your obsession with 1874 is greater than ours with JRFC :D

Anyway I'm back on here Colon, I've been working in the Middle East with no internet coverage, have you missed me? Well dont worry I'm currently working out of Washington at the moment so can find a bit more time to spend highlighting JRFC :scarf:

By the way.... JRFC Annual accounts due 31st July are still OVERDUE, seems not even a 'fan run' club can change that :joyful:D:p:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I do, if that's true the Chairman of the Evostik league is accepting money from a man sentenced for drug related offenses.

Though technically of course he is probably accepting it from the son of a man sentenced ...

...he still shouldn't be in that position as a man who should surely be setting a squeaky clean example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back