• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the rumours are true that they have been talking to Barnton for next season then that will be another pointless season and demotion by two divisions at the end of it, if Barnton agree to have them.

If the rumours are true that they have been talking to Barnton for next season then that will be another pointless season and demotion by two divisions at the end of it, if Barnton agree to have them.
And if they can pass the North West Counties League's scrutiny of their fitness to join. With their record of financial mismanagement, repeated appeals against decisions of various league authorities and dubious sources of income etc, it should be easy for the League to find reason to reject any application from them.

I do, if that's true the Chairman of the Evostik league is accepting money from a man sentenced for drug related offenses.

I think this is a little unfair and the insinuation is that MH is receiving dodgy money and images of brown paper bags spring to mind. Witton Albion FC are receiving rent money from NVFC.

I don't think that we hire private detectives to identify the the source of all incoming money that we receive?

I have never been stopped at Tesco, Sainsburys or at the turnstiles at 1874 and asked to provide a breakdown of where my money came from! So for all we know we could be receiving money from people convicted of drug offences and the money they pay to watch us may be profits from illegal activities. If this was the case then it would be up to the authorities to prove not us.

In fact if MH announced that he could not accept money from NVFC because he thinks it may be profits from illegal activities he could be sued despite the fact that JR has been convicted of drug related activities.

The only thing that MH could do is attempt to end the contract with NVFC but I believe they have already considered that option.

I understand the healthy rivalry we have with but please leave the guy alone, he is one of the good guys in football and so are we so we should concentrate on the bad guys instead of letting our rivalry lead to personal attacks and insinuations.

Refreshing change if it is the case (debts being paid I mean). Can you reveal your source Toddy or is it just a gut feeling?

I don't think they have had a sudden epiphany and seen the light, basically they have to pay the rent

I think this is a little unfair and the insinuation is that MH is receiving dodgy money and images of brown paper bags spring to mind. Witton Albion FC are receiving rent money from NVFC.
Don't be silly, it's the modern era......he passes MH money in a recyclable bag, thus saving on costs!!
Btw, if he's one of the good guys we really are screwed!!!:oops:.

JRFC v Glossop
Rushe siting on his thrown in the shadow directors section with the on paper chairman in the foreground, is that Joe Biddle to Rushe's right and is that Mark Harris looking over Rushe's shoulder in the background.... Surly not!

View attachment 940

Remember this

Wish JRFC would submit their annual accounts, I'm still waiting to see if my prediction months ago that they'll put the FA Cup money down as part repayment on the so called directors loan is correct :rolleyes:

What does this mean?

As JRFC haven't filed their Annual Return they get threatened with being kicked off the companies register. This is quite common as it is a simple form to fill in that companies tend to forget and rarely get properly punished for.
It happened to them last year as you can see here

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06410883/filing-history

The bigger issue is the lack of accounts filed that were due to be filed by 31st July, this will be incurring penalties. Saying that they must be difficult accounts to produce

This letter is more than a threat to remove from companies register. The annual return (now called a 'confirmation statement') is a simple tick-box exercise on the Co House website, for which there is no late filing penalty, just a 'slap-wrist' reminder letter.
Failure to file accounts incurs hefty penalties if done in consecutive years - I think it is £750 if this is their second year late, and will double again if over three months late (20 days to go on that aspect). This one is a final final final letter, raising the suspicion that there is more to it than simply "oi, you've not filed your accounts yet"

Further clarification (from Co House) ...

When the registrar may strike a company off the register

If a company is neither carrying on business nor operation, the registrar may take action to strike a company off the register.

The registrar may take this action if he has reasonable cause to believe that a company is not carrying on business or in operation. The registrar may take this view if:

• he has not received company documents that should have been sent to him
  • mail that the registrar has sent to a company’s registered office is returned undelivered
  • the company has no directors

Before striking a company off the register, the registrar is required to write two formal letters and send notice to the company’s registered office to inquire whether it is still carrying on business or in operation. If he is satisfied that it is not, he will publish a notice in the relevant Gazette stating his intention to strike the company off the register unless he is shown reason not to do so.

A copy of the notice will be placed on the company’s public record. If the registrar sees no reason to do otherwise, he will strike off the company not less than 2 months after the date of the notice. The company will be dissolved on publication of a further notice stating this in the relevant Gazette.

We appear to be at the stage of the final paragraph.

The alternative is that this is a voluntary strike-off, actioned by the company itself. Interestingly, one of the valid reasons cited for a company applying to be struck off is ...
  • the company was originally set up to exploit an idea that turned out not to be feasible
... on which I shall not pass comment.

But in the case of a voluntary strike-off, there is a £10 fee, payable by cheque, which may make people think that is a less likely scenario.

Further clarification (from Co House) ...

When the registrar may strike a company off the register

If a company is neither carrying on business nor operation, the registrar may take action to strike a company off the register.

The registrar may take this action if he has reasonable cause to believe that a company is not carrying on business or in operation. The registrar may take this view if:

• he has not received company documents that should have been sent to him
  • mail that the registrar has sent to a company’s registered office is returned undelivered
  • the company has no directors

Before striking a company off the register, the registrar is required to write two formal letters and send notice to the company’s registered office to inquire whether it is still carrying on business or in operation. If he is satisfied that it is not, he will publish a notice in the relevant Gazette stating his intention to strike the company off the register unless he is shown reason not to do so.

A copy of the notice will be placed on the company’s public record. If the registrar sees no reason to do otherwise, he will strike off the company not less than 2 months after the date of the notice. The company will be dissolved on publication of a further notice stating this in the relevant Gazette.

We appear to be at the stage of the final paragraph.

The alternative is that this is a voluntary strike-off, actioned by the company itself. Interestingly, one of the valid reasons cited for a company applying to be struck off is ...
  • the company was originally set up to exploit an idea that turned out not to be feasible
... on which I shall not pass comment.

But in the case of a voluntary strike-off, there is a £10 fee, payable by cheque, which may make people think that is a less likely scenario.
You should be careful Alan or you'll be getting a call from the former owner of Northwich Vice FC on his cellphone :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back