• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect whatever happens it will all be the fault of the fans who did not stay "loyal" to JR, his private football club, and his "unusual" business model.

There will be no mention of JR and his "misunderstandings" with the Law, HMRC, assorted local people and businesses that he refused to pay for their services, and the loss of the VS due to his egotistical character because after all that was Thor's fault and what about Colin's £200!

Maybe they are that stupid after all?

Interesting comments on the Witton website how the Witton fans are admitting that "ordinary" fans cannot afford to finance a football club.
It has been pointed out that in that case where do they think that the rent money paid by JRFC has been coming from over the past few months?
I am assuming that they paid the rent?

We ordinary don't do a bad job at financing our club,but we don't have to pay rent at an extortionate rent.
Don't forget the Race Night tomorrow.

Where do Witton think the money came from to pay their rent the tooth fairy,they must be very worried that the gravey train might be coming to an end.

I see WHS is talking his usual rubbish on the Witton form,saying he does not care where Vics money,what a good upstanding citizen he is.

The thing that I keep thinking about is the fact that we as a club are nearly 4 years old now and we have been saying for at least that time that their club had a finite life and taken a load of abuse from Colin and his ilk on their now defunct forum and only now are they asking for all fans who have ever followed them in the past to come to another meeting about their future?
What are they expecting from this? That we will now say it's such a shame and we should all get behind them because it's now a fan run club?
Bollocks guys, you made your bed, you had the chance to join us and stick two fingers up to the piss poor way your club was being run. You chose to ignore all the evidence and blindly follow a man with dubious history and no previous interest in Northwich in the desperate hope it would get better, rather than put your faith in fellow supporters with only the best interests of our towns green fooballing future.
Vics died years ago, you just didn't realise it.

The real Northwich Victoria FC is alive and well and playing under the guise of 1874 Northwich FC.

I was told last night by one of our more well known supporters that he once went to one of the JRFC meetings and was forced to leave under the threat of physical violence.

I am with Chubbs on this one.

Last edited:
I was told last night by one of our more well known supporters that he once went to one of the JRFC meetings and was forced to leave under the threat of physical violence.

I am with Chubbs on this one.

Is this well known supporter an OAP? I wonder who threatened him with physical violence, the usual culprit maybe?

Yes, he is a Senior Citizen and was told that he is an 1874 spy, felt very threatened and felt obliged to leave.
Today he feels valued as part of the 1874 family and is a regular at our games.

Last edited:
Support the comments by Chubs 100%, the "Senior Citizen" mentioned in a previous mail was NOT me as I would not have been intimidated by any of that bunch, been around too long to experience fear, did at one time many years ago but not any more !!.

an 1874 spy

Maybe they should play the theme from Live and Let Die on Thursday, then, or You Only Live Twice (though NVFC have had more than 2 lives).

They are yesterday's people, which makes us the tomorrow men (and women). So we could send the team out to Tomorrow Never Dies.

So Colon not allowed to voice his opinion on 1874 and Dave Stiles not allowed to voice his opinion on JRFC.
Another own goal Colon...:D
20161017_142153.png

Coli'n seems to be labouring under the impression that he has been banned from entertaining us on here and generating funds.

Coli'n seems to be labouring under the impression that he has been banned from entertaining us on here and generating funds.

Indeed Alan, Colin is not banned from this forum and has been told this on a number of occasions; however his comments elsewhere suggest that any perceived banning has not stopped him reading and taking an interest in us ;)

To be honest, whatever the scenario that unfolds on Thursday ( and that could take many forms I'm guessing) needs the backing and support of as many people as possible. It should be a time when Colin and others embrace the opportunity of welcoming former fans to their crucial meeting (even if they have harsh words and opinion) rather than alienate them. Just a thought. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back