• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Witton Tuesday Mid Cheshire

Well the day is almost upon us, enjoyed a bit of banter with you guys and looking forward to seeing your sad faces at 9 30pm tomorrow :p

Just to clarify our Social Club will be open from 6, i usually play the tunes and read out teams in the Social Club but due to me booking Tuesday and Wednesday off work for this game i may stay away from the dj booth as im meeting other Wittoners in the Penny Black at 3pm so might be slightly tipsy!

Agree Paul we are good,tomorrow we will find out just how far we have come we have nothing to lose and every thing to gain.If you beat us it will be no surprise but if we beat you it will be a big upset.

Considering as your 2 divisions higher fielding your strongest side no i would say the pressure is well and truely on you

Ample parking at the ground, if its really busy then its ok to park on the main road

Twitter is awash with Witton fans calling us impostors, self-righteous and a small club. They seem to be getting awfully worked up considering its a pointless competition and we're not real rivals....

Back