• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Witton 1-2

That’s kind. Ok to still visit when you’re in the league below?
Based on the poor performance by Witton yesterday, don’t discount yourselves from the relegation battle yourselves just yet, a very good chance you’ll be fighting with us soon. We were in a much better position last year at this point and got dragged into it!

wouldn’t count yourselves out of being in that relegation mix too. Nothing special.
I think we’ll push on now. I’ll admit a few weeks ago I was getting a bit concerned but just recently it’s starting to click again. You lot on the other hand have no threat going forward what so ever.

I think we’ll push on now. I’ll admit a few weeks ago I was getting a bit concerned but just recently it’s starting to click again. You lot on the other hand have no threat going forward what so ever.
and we still managed to score against you with 10 men 😂

Last edited:
I don't like to criticise refs but I've just watched the VEO footage & that's never a booking for Matt. I'm guessing as it's a second yellow we can't appeal

96.48 for Tom Tagan being taken out
98.25 shows one of the elbows as well. A straight red all day long

Having said that it wasn't the ref that let the runner go for their first or let Hughes turn & shoot.

Matty Fenton's injury doesn't look good on the footage. Hopefully, it's not as bad as it looks.
Looks like it was Joe Duckworth with the elbow? I'm sure they know each other outside of football as well

Just watched it back also. Shocking tackle on Fagan and ho

and we still managed to score against you with 10 men 😂
Not the first time in the last few days they’ve struggled against 10 men!

Witton numbers on their shirts surely illegal …..shocking and impossible to identify
Only a numpty can choose an Orange change kit to replace red!
Albion playing in anything other than red and white against a Northwich team is the real crime! No idea why we’ve opted for purple and orange these past two years 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not sure how winning the game is struggling. 3 points
You scraped past a team who have a new manager, who are bottom, had 10 men for nearly half the game, while then going down to 9 for a short period. While playing poorly - I would say that would define as struggling no? 🤷‍♂️

Looks like it was Joe Duckworth with the elbow? I'm sure they know each other outside of football as well
He was at it all game, challenging with raised arms and the Officials didn't get a grip of it. At least 4 times our CB's went down as a result of getting one in the face. Another example of how poor the man in the middle was.
The poor reffing and the big mistake in sending off Matt isn't an excuse for the result as we weren't playing well neither were Witton, but with 11 against 11 and the way Witton lost their way after half time for about 20 minutes, the result could have been very different.

Its done now everybody all that matters next is getting something at Nantwich, end of the day doesn't matter how well you play its about scoring goals and ultimately getting the 3 points, we currently don't score enough to win games.
Lets hope for a few travelling greens on monday.

Back