• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Witton 1-2

First yellow was harsh.

But, when you’re on a yellow, why put the referee in the position where he can send you off?

Another experience head on the field very well could have seen us draw or even won that game

So it’s the refs fault? Or is it the shirt numbers? Good luck avoiding the drop, maybe a bit more noise from your supporters will help 😉

It’s always the refs fault!

We were awful! What was Matt Wooley doin, the first yellow was terrible! The board started this, we’ve put a guy in charge far too late, whose never managed or been in a relegation fight, it’s totally ridiculous!!!

Has anyone got an A-Z of the midlands?
Back again are we?

1703633389070.png

So it’s the refs fault? Or is it the shirt numbers? Good luck avoiding the drop, maybe a bit more noise from your supporters will help 😉

We were awful! What was Matt Wooley doin, the first yellow was terrible! The board started this, we’ve put a guy in charge far too late, whose never managed or been in a relegation fight, it’s totally ridiculous!!!

Ah welcome back! Odd that you’ve not posted for weeks until today. How odd…

The ref was awful and it was a very ordinary game between a poor side and a bang average side. On the evidence of that game I can see why both clubs are where they are.

But the numbers on the back of your shirts were unreadable from any distance.

We had the same issue when Avro visited earlier this season. Will be interesting to see if the ref mentions anything in his report

The ref was awful and it was a very ordinary game between a poor side and a bang average side. On the evidence of that game I can see why both clubs are where they are.

But the numbers on the back of your shirts were unreadable from any distance.

We had the same issue when Avro visited earlier this season. Will be interesting to see if the ref mentions anything in his report
A bang average side that's taken 9 points of you from the last 3 league meetings, I'll take that.
As I said last year a good derby win on Boxing day makes for a perfect Christmas.

idiot

A bang average side that's taken 9 points of you from the last 3 league meetings, I'll take that.
As I said last year a good derby win on Boxing day makes for a perfect Christmas.
But according to you lot at the start of the season you were a shoe-in for the play offs. Hence, you guys are underperforming big time.

In comparison, we always knew that given the players we lost in the summer and our budget constraints, this season would be tough. And so it has proven. If we go down then so be it. That’s part of football. Albion fans should know that more than most!😉😂💚🖤💚🖤

But

But according to you lot at the start of the season you were a shoe-in for the play offs. Hence, you guys are underperforming big time.

In comparison, we always knew that given the players we lost in the summer and our budget constraints, this season would be tough. And so it has proven. If we go down then so be it. That’s part of football. Albion fans should know that more than most!😉😂💚🖤💚🖤

But
Back down to where you belong after your admin promotions

First yellow was harsh.

But, when you’re on a yellow, why put the referee in the position where he can send you off?

Another experience head on the field very well could have seen us draw or even won that game
I didn't think the first yellow was harsh he kicked the ball away and paid the penalty in the second half, however when their guy kicked it away second half he turned a blind eye.
Shame we didn't have Chris McCann available.

New signings needed for the Nantwich game, thats an even bigger game now, hopefully DC has contacts he can call upon.
COYG

Back down to where you belong after your admin promotions
And what have Albion achieved in the last 3 decades or so? Despite having all the advantages of being the only club in town, you are again playing the lowest level since the National League was established!😳

Back