• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Where are they now?

He tweeted last night

 
They signed no less than 18 players last week with the one or two exits, so plenty of competition for starting places!!
 
They signed no less than 18 players last week with the one or two exits, so plenty of competition for starting places!!
Are they trying to copy Macclesfield by buying every decent player available.
 
Tom Peers has left the subs bench at Macc to rejoin Chester
 
Joe Duckworth hatrrick on debut for Bury.
I obviously don't have the background, but never understood why we didn't keep Joe.... a natural goal scorer (I do know that when his chance did come, getting sent off didn't help!)
 
James Ormrod has signed for Barlick.
Played alongside Jake Parker and Ash Woods (who scored the only goal) in Abbey Hey’s 1-0 Vase win over Runcorn Town at the weekend
 
I obviously don't have the background, but never understood why we didn't keep Joe.... a natural goal scorer (I do know that when his chance did come, getting sent off didn't help!)
Several reasons Simon….😳😉
 
Is Kenzie still injured at Belper? Haven't seen his name on any team sheets.
He went to Bamber Bridge, not Belper.

But no, I’ve not seen his name In their starting line up, so I can only presume that he’s still not fully recovered from the injury he sustained at Skem earlier this year
 
He went to Bamber Bridge, not Belper.

But no, I’ve not seen his name In their starting line up, so I can only presume that he’s still not fully recovered from the injury he sustained at Skem earlier this year
Just noticed that he came on as a sub last night in Brig’s 2-2
home draw with Rylands.

Great news that he seems to have fully recovered from his injury👍👍
 
He went to Bamber Bridge, not Belper.

But no, I’ve not seen his name In their starting line up, so I can only presume that he’s still not fully recovered from the injury he sustained at Skem earlier this year
He has been an unused sub for the last two matches.
 
Back
Top