• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Where are they now?

Josh Quarless is back at City of Liverpool

Nathan Okome has signed for Nantwich

Stalybridge have signed Jamal Crawford

Kyle Phipps - Northwich Vics, along with Ryan Jackson

Jamie Reed just signed for Wythenshawe Town. Strange given the reasons he left us. Obviously didn't work out at Airbus.

A hat-trick for Jack Woolley in Alsagers hammering of Winsford. Ash Woods, Joe Duckworth & Ryan Hough in the blues squad
Jake Parker scored for Abbey Hey

Jeanny Leblanc-Akpo is now at Hanley

A hat-trick for Jack Woolley in Alsagers hammering of Winsford. Ash Woods, Joe Duckworth & Ryan Hough in the blues squad
Jake Parker scored for Abbey Hey
The Stockport Derby last night saw Matt Russell, Paul Connor and Sam Hind line up against Cal Gardner, Limpitishi Bongawona and Scotty McGowan. Town beat Georgians, Sam Hind getting one and Cal one for Georgians

The Stockport Derby last night saw Matt Russell, Paul Connor and Sam Hind line up against Cal Gardner, Limpitishi Bongawona and Scotty McGowan. Town beat Georgians, Sam Hind getting one and Cal one for Georgians
Odd time for the game though. I would have expected it to be a Christmss or bank holiday game.

Jamie Reed has moved onto Mold Alex.

Reactions: Tez
Jamie Reed has moved onto Mold Alex.
Looks like Josh Maris and our U21 Keeper Akpro have signed on dual reg with Winsford. The former was on the bench and the latter started as United lost their 5th game on the spin. Unsurprisingly they currently lie bottom of Div 1S of the NWCFL

Looks like Josh Maris and our U21 Keeper Akpro have signed on dual reg with Winsford. The former was on the bench and the latter started as United lost their 5th game on the spin. Unsurprisingly they currently lie bottom of Div 1S of the NWCFL
What has happened to them? They voluntarily took a relegation to stay in the counties. Has everyone left them? I would have expected them to do much better than that.

What has happened to them? They voluntarily took a relegation to stay in the counties. Has everyone left them? I would have expected them to do much better than that.
I was under the impression that a lot of last year’s squad had returned 🤷‍♂️ They’ve had the services of Joe Duckworth for a few of their games but also experienced a few injuries and suspensions I think. Their form is terrible at the moment all the same.

Dave Short and Ash Woods are with rhem too. But not surE how many they’ve got left from last season. But a v poor and worrying start, particularly given the presence of Winsford Town

Back