• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Tyler Edwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Woolley snr, I know you said you wouldn't look for a reply but I know you will.

My one line comment said I would prefer if it had been Matt Woolley that was leaving. It was a simple opinion.
I could have picked a number of players I just picked his name at random.
We can't like all the players and everyone has different opinions on them and different favourites.
I don't dislike Matt and at no point did I attack his name and I didn't slag him off in any way. It was just a plain statement.
I know he puts the effort in and often is asked to play out of position but that doesn't mean I have to put him on my favourites list.
I have no inclin to have your mobile number as it was an honest opinion I don't have to explain to you.
This wonderful club you go on about apparently now dosent allow you a simple opinion without the treat of physical violence from fathers because you make a comment on their son.
If we can't have an opinion on here (which, again, was made without insults and any form of abuse), then we haven't really moved on from the bad old Vics days when any negative comments were removed, and the forum is useless!
I'm sure Matt will still sleep at night knowing he's not in my top three, You should try it!

Hi All... after reading this thread and people asking about signing, for what it is worth lol i have been training with the team and can confirm i will be signing on for you on the 1st of July . and am looking forward to what will hopefully be a successful season for both the players and the fans.. Cheers Eddie Moran
Welcome to the madness Eddie!

Can't wait to see you playing in an 1874 shirt!

Anybody else notice that the age for a 'free' admission has gone from under 12 to under 16.... good move from the club to (hopefully) encourage some more supporters of the future to attend and get the '74 bug!

Good job to the board for there forward thinking! :D

Agreed, but need to make more of it!!!

Reactions: Tez
Is that Tulloch there as well? Good to see him back after what happened.

Because it is a duplicate post - no secrets, just tidy ;)

Looking at Runcorn linnets, if everyone leaves that is stated, they are looking at replacing the entire back four, goalie, major midfielders and the odd striker!!
And we thought we had it bad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back