• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Tyler Edwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, never mind, these things happen. Again, the move I'm sure will come as no surprise to Streety and plans will already be in place to bring players in.
Best of luck to Tyler, hope the move pans out as well as you expect ;)

Well let's hear some positive news if we have known about this for a while especially beads
This is not a good start to preseason

Don't worry Phil for what I have seen we are getting extra meat and lashings of gravy this year.

Well let's hear some positive news if we have known about this for a while especially beads
This is not a good start to preseason

The good news will start July 1st Phil, when Vicki has lodged the registrations ;):D:scarf:

Guys
Unless you get everyone on a contract, this can happen as you know. I can tell you that some of our players have previously turned down clubs higher up in the pyramid because they were happy where they were.

Beads and Tyler want to take different opportunities next season. Good luck to them, they have left 74 on good terms. They are both very good players and will leave a gap that Ian is working hard to fill. I am confident that he will be successful.

Please don't be doom and gloom over this. We have commitments from new players and once they are registered, we will be able to give lots of information.

We'll be reet!!

Just disappointed he has gone to there of all places however hearing there are some exciting players though on the way to our club so like always trust in Streety top manager and believe in a couple of weeks all this will be forgotten about up the 74!

Again, I'm disappointed to see Tyler go, but I'm sure Streety has some replacements lined up. Players come and go, especially at our level.

Good to hear look forward to pre season
See you all soon

It's just what happens at this level. Players will leave, it's down to the skill and knowledge of the manager to know the local football scene and get replacements in. Hopefully they will arrive after July 1st!

Very very disappointing!
After such a good season and needing just a few additions we have lost 3 VERY influential players already with no word as to replacements and it's already looking like a big rebuild after taking 3 seasons to fine tune the team.
I'd have been happier if Woolley had buggered off!!
It's not going to be that easy to replace a front two who scored 50 goals and a player who, when he was in the mood, is a as good a midfielder as any in this league!

Beads going to Colne I can forgive, Edwards going to Vics I can't!! Judas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back