• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Tow Law tonight

Most things said above. They could have been 2-0 up - but weren't and after that initial shock never really got back in the game. Interesting choice of MoM - we win 5-1 and Danny M gets it! As said above any of the 11 could have had it. Great free kick from Kaz at the death.

Really good win last night against, well not that good a team but we dispatched them emphatically.

I think everyone had a good game but let me pick out a few................
Best game Adam has had for a while and was always menacing and confident.
Scotty again ran his socks off and gives us so much going forward with his lay offs and runs. First goal class.
Speaking of class, Jake again shows that his skill level is so high and works really hard. That goal!
Meads again played well. There's just something solid about the defence when he plays.
Lastly I'd like to mention Kazim. We need to bring this talent to the fore. At the moment the GoBo are using him well in bursts. He is young and very skillful but at our level we also need grit and determination and sometimes he seems a bit lightweight in this. I really hope he is with us for a long time and that GoBo bring him through to be a first team regular. Oh and what a free kick!

See everyone Saturday.

Most things said above. They could have been 2-0 up - but weren't and after that initial shock never really got back in the game. Interesting choice of MoM - we win 5-1 and Danny M gets it! As said above any of the 11 could have had it. Great free kick from Kaz at the death.

I could watch that few seconds of twitter footage again and again. ........ In fact I did !!! :D

Really good win last night against, well not that good a team but we dispatched them emphatically.

I think everyone had a good game but let me pick out a few................
Best game Adam has had for a while and was always menacing and confident.
Scotty again ran his socks off and gives us so much going forward with his lay offs and runs. First goal class.
Speaking of class, Jake again shows that his skill level is so high and works really hard. That goal!
Meads again played well. There's just something solid about the defence when he plays.
Lastly I'd like to mention Kazim. We need to bring this talent to the fore. At the moment the GoBo are using him well in bursts. He is young and very skillful but at our level we also need grit and determination and sometimes he seems a bit lightweight in this. I really hope he is with us for a long time and that GoBo bring him through to be a first team regular. Oh and what a free kick!

See everyone Saturday.

I feel sure that the disrespect shown towards Vicki and the club in the run up to the game, provided that extra bit of motivation and desired - if indeed it was ever needed in the first place ;):D #74family

Great performance from start to finish by every player. They could all have been man of the match for me.
The young players keep getting better every game.Good free kick by Kazim but how the hell do they get him in the team from the start,when everyone is playing so well(nice problem to have)
Jakes goal will be a contender for goal of the season and to score it not long after one of their cloggers clattered him shows the lads determination.
Best performance of the season for me.

Reactions: Tez
I feel sure that the disrespect shown towards Vicki and the club in the run up to the game, provided that extra bit of motivation and desired - if indeed it was ever needed in the first place ;):D #74family
What was said?

Just read their match report on their web site and they’re still winging on about what happened on Saturday! So pleased we thrashed them and hope that’s the last we see of them. A very poor team in both a footballing and character sense.

Says a lot when a 5-1 defeat still flattered them, could’ve been 10!

And they're winging too on their Facebook page... Their supporters clearly cannot accept that they were beaten fair and square by the far better team on the night.

A fantastic, attacking performance from our lads and probably the best team performance of the season. Things are really starting to click now under Wayne and Paul. Goals galore!

Just read their match report on their web site and they’re still winging on about what happened on Saturday! So pleased we thrashed them and hope that’s the last we see of them. A very poor team in both a footballing and character sense.

That match report was written by their Secretary, who has form when it comes to putting his whinges into print. As a club official, he could do with a lesson in diplomacy.

And pray tell, why this comment from a certain Ian Hirst on their FB? ...
"As for the behaviour of the hosts on the night ..."

That match report was written by their Secretary, who has form when it comes to putting his whinges into print. As a club official, he could do with a lesson in diplomacy.

And pray tell, why this comment from a certain Ian Hirst on their FB? ...
"As for the behaviour of the hosts on the night ..."
Does he hold a position at the club Alan or is he another one of the player relatives?

Looking at the photo on the match report it appears the cameraman was sinking into the unfit surface.

Looking at the photo on the match report it appears the cameraman was sinking into the unfit surface.
He should’ve brought a couple bags of sand with him to sit on :D

Back