• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Tow Law tonight

Halvo1874

Legend
Aug 4, 2013
Just got back from the game tonight. What a result and performance. Really enjoyed the game and I thought some of the football played by 1874 in the 2nd half was really good to watch on what was a difficult pitch to play on. How good was Jake Parker's goal - a contender for goal of the season?

Well that was superb!! Some wonderful footy played on a very heavy pitch.
All this done while Tow Law tried to kick lumps out of anyone who moved!!!
11 guys who ran their socks off for the cause today....very big well done to all.
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-14_22-14-3.png
    upload_2017-11-14_22-14-3.png
    95 bytes · Views: 12
Last edited:
1 to 11 were superb from the 1st to the 90th minute.

Tow Law never stood a chance. We put in the best performance of the season. Absolutely played them off the park and all the way back to County Durham. Could have been 10!

Fair play to there 12 fans - they only came to see the 74 I heard.

Superb performance. Made TL look like a pub team! I heard that their manager was still at it wingeing before the game that the pitch was no different tonight to what it was on Saturday. I think it’s time that they did the decent thing and apologised for all of their childish outbursts on Saturday.

Reactions: Ben
'nuff said ...

Attachments

• greenflag.jpg
    greenflag.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 9
Superb tonight, great team performance and worthy of more goals, how did they finish with 11
Let's hope for more of the same Saturday, see you there
How many of theirs were booked? I lost count. Our only booking, Adam, was a complete joke as the ref didn’t see it. He was watching the play and only turned round when their player started screaming in pain. I think he fell awkwardly but there was virtually no contact between him and Adam and what there was, was 50:50

Scotty overtakes Stu Wellstead to go 3rd in the all time goal scorers table with 38. Just 23 behind Beadle & 41 away from MVB

Scotty overtakes Stu Wellstead to go 3rd in the all time goal scorers table with 38. Just 23 behind Beadle & 41 away from MVB

He’ll be there by Christmas

Can't fault the lads tonight for their performance. Everyone played their part tonight from defence to attack and it was good to see us defend and attack as a unit and take complete control of the game. We could've easily been more than 1-0 up by half time and said at the time if we got our shooting boots on in the 2nd half, we'd have them on toast and we ultimately did. Even when they pulled one back, what do we do, go down the other end and score one straight away. Given the problems we had not so long ago with seeing games out, credit must go to GoBo for addressing the issue and haves us go from dropping points from 2 goal leads to responding to conceding and get another ourselves and making sure we finish the game off is a sign of good management.

As I said, everyone played their part tonight. I'm glad we got through and I wasn't the one picking MOTM!

Onwards to the next round :scarf::scarf::scarf:

1874 5 - 1 TBS (Two Bags of Sand)

Absolutely bloody FANtastic result.
Well done to all!

Wonder if this result is enough to shut them up now?
Never known a bigger bunch of moaning, whinging, whining fans in my life, apart from 1874 fans of course :eek::D

Back