• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Tow Law tonight

Does he hold a position at the club Alan or is he another one of the player relatives?
According to this report on Saturday's postponement, the author of the match report is the Club Secretary:
http://nonleague.pitchero.com/cups/fa-vase/buildbase-fa-vase-second-round-review/

... or did you mean Ian Hirst on FB?
His twitter says he is "Chief Executive of SLAM Community DevelopmentTrust a forward thinking trust with the community at the heart of its leisure business"
(aka a leisure centre)

Is there one of those GIF things to represent “keep dreaming”...... :)
You never know with Stu. We still talk to him at your games and there's no doubt he's happy at Linnets at the moment.

He is being played, when starting, in his best position, up front. Streety had him everywhere but that position. I half expected him to go in goal last week when your goalie got sent off. He's a good keeper.

You never know with Stu. We still talk to him at your games and there's no doubt he's happy at Linnets at the moment.

He is being played, when starting, in his best position, up front. Streety had him everywhere but that position. I half expected him to go in goal last week when your goalie got sent off. He's a good keeper.

Far too old for our squad :)

I'd personally have Stu back in a heartbeat, he's a brilliant utility player to have in the squad who can if needed play in various positions (but that's ultimately why he left us in the first place because he wants to play in one particular position)

I'd personally have Stu back in a heartbeat, he's a brilliant utility player to have in the squad who can if needed play in various positions (but that's ultimately why he left us in the first place because he wants to play in one particular position)

Who we gonna drop? Can’t play with 12!

So on that topic.... Paul C is available again tomorrow..... does he go straight back into the team, especially as the back 5 have done a great job in the last couple of games........ nice problem for GoBo :)

So on that topic.... Paul C is available again tomorrow..... does he go straight back into the team, especially as the back 5 have done a great job in the last couple of games........ nice problem for GoBo :)

Can’t really change a team that’s just won 5-1. Suppose it’s motovation for those on the bench to get themselves back in the starting 11! Good problem to have

Gives us an extra option in the squad, we have a spot available on either wing which would take some pressure off Taylor and Adam

He has to go straight back in imo as we don't have a better option, Mitch is a far better CB and Lever isn't quite there yet Imo

Depends on Danny's back I'd think. Not sure he'll be ok for 2 games a week for the next 4 months.

Depends on Danny's back I'd think. Not sure he'll be ok for 2 games a week for the next 4 months.

Presuming he could actually play twice a week anyway with his work commitments

Back