• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Tonight

I didn't witness the Colne defeat, but sometimes you just have to give the opposition some credit for the win. What I would say is that the league is our main priority this season and so far he have not started too badly only losing to an in form Squires Gate who then managed a very credible draw with Atherton Colls in their next game. Yes, there is room for improvement and this is a wide open league this season. There is not a lot wrong with our team. We just need to start a game with the same level of urgency as was displayed in the 2nd half of the Congleton game. I suppose that it all boils down to confidence and having a settled side in the long run. I have 100% confidence in Streety and his management team in getting it right. We will be at the top of the league challenging for the title at the end of the season me thinks. Anyway I am looking forward to the Darwin Game on Saturday having missed the last 3 games whilst away on holiday. I am confident that 1874 will win the game, but equally important that the team will perform well.

Back