• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

the Toddy/HiJean debate moved from 1874 chat

I didn't say to ban anyone, I am all for people to have an opinion and to voice it in the right way, I believe it is healthy and generates good debate... however, when people post under a pseudonym and their posts are puerile and childish and just posting to get a reaction and be a windup merchant....

Please, tell me: where has a single one of my post been puerile and childish?

I can only assume you've come to that view as my opinion doesn't align with yours?

I think we should thank Hi Jean for the money he is putting into the club funds with all these post's,I for one say thank you.

I think we should thank Hi Jean for the money he is putting into the club funds with all these post's,I for one say thank you.

There is no need to thank me. I put money in because I like the concept of fan owned and was an old vics fan - but people like you ruin this for others.

50/50, golden goal, beer festival, race nights - every single one I participate in.

I might only make it to 15 games ish a season due to work, I may have differing views to you - that does not make me any less of a fan.

It not what you post Hi jean it why you post it,we both know why you post them.

"by the time they got her out she had been infected with a terrible affliction(which she had to endure for the rest of he life)it was called Wittonamania,apparently it attack's the brain."

Coming from the man who is the first to complain about far less insulting words on the WAFC forum. Double standards if I have ever seen it. Absolutely disgraceful.

"by the time they got her out she had been infected with a terrible affliction(which she had to endure for the rest of he life)it was called Wittonamania,apparently it attack's the brain."

Coming from the man who is the first to complain about far less insulting words on the WAFC forum. Double standards if I have ever seen it. Absolutely disgraceful.

Could not have put it better if I tried.

Really got under Hi Jean's skin and Paul's thank's for the money lad's.

Disappointed to see such a well respected person within the club openly admitting to just trying to wind people up...

Disgusting behaviour. You've really shown the rest of the fan base (and wittons) your true colours.

This club isn't about the money, it's meant to be a family - you've really let yourself down.

Can't believe the amount of wind up merchants on here, its embarrassing

I admit I love winding you up but at least I do it openly,not pretending to be someone I'm not and doing it in a sneaky way trying to undermine our club.So due to popular request I will be starting a new thread called my great Aunt Diary.

Then I suggest you re-read the opening post on this thread for starters. One rule for one....
What's the one rule for one etc??
No ones been banned for swearing or insulting (unlike the witton forum!) so how can there be double standards?

And for your info hi Jean, most people refer to me at the football as Blackie, including the chairman, it was used all through my school days and most of my adult life.
It's therefore, no mystery who I am so people know who I am when I post. I'm quite happy to discuss anything at the matches with anyone.
My views have not always been right, and sometimes, once I put my brain in gear, I've had to apologise for things which said, but I've been big enough to do so. Personally, I feel if your going to voice an opinion on here you should at least have the balls (take that however you like!), to let people know who you are.

What's the one rule for one etc??
No ones been banned for swearing or insulting (unlike the witton forum!) so how can there be double standards?

And for your info hi Jean, most people refer to me at the football as Blackie, including the chairman, it was used all through my school days and most of my adult life.
It's therefore, no mystery who I am so people know who I am when I post. I'm quite happy to discuss anything at the matches with anyone.
My views have not always been right, and sometimes, once I put my brain in gear, I've had to apologise for things which said, but I've been big enough to do so. Personally, I feel if your going to voice an opinion on here you should at least have the balls (take that however you like!), to let people know who you are.

And most people refer to me as Jean! Just because some people don't know me doesn't mean I'm not a fan, does it?

I didn't know you were referred to as 'blackie', does that mean your not a fan?

One thing's for sure Hi Jean you like giving criticism but you can't take it.so if you can't take it don't give it.

Back