• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Street has to go: Terrible run of matches, not getting any better

I find that a bit knee-jerk, personally. But we are all entitled to our opinions.

It's the middle of chuffing September and people are throwing the towel in. Unbelievable.

WHAT EVEN IS THIS?!

John you need to have a word with yourself, what an absolute pathetic thing to say, WE HAVE LOST TWO GAMES, TWO!!!!

Get a grip and get behind the Greens, the last thing they need is criticism, what sort of fans does that make us!

Jesus christ!

If you were actually there, which you werent, you would of seen the gutted players and staff walk off the pitch, applauding the fans for coming!

They deserve the same respect back to them!

Why not mention the fact he has injuries to big players and characters; Conkie, DT, Lomas, also got Beadle getting back to fitness

I could go on, but im angry, instead of taking it out on our players an manager im going to try to drill up some support for our lads when we host Maine Road

Up the 74

Seriously, what is this?! 2 defeats all season, one was against Linnets and you want Street out? I wasn't at the game, but it sounds like we were a bit unfortunate with how things turned out. No need to write the season off at all!

What a completely stupid topic. I assume you weren't there John, else you would have seen a pathetic showing from the officials. At 0-0 there was a perfectly good goal not given, weak referring regards the sending off of Kirk and nothing for their cheating number 10. Streety needs us to pull together, not stupid posts like this!

I have to be honest and say that I personally don't think we will win the league but the manager has done a very good job for us since he's been with us so this thread is a complete joke

Stupid thread whoever started it . Sure make some opinions on how Ian can improve things but this is silly and not what the forum is for.

Let's not get too irate, it's one person's opinion who could be on a wind up. Disappointing start to the season but can be easily turned around.

Its no coincidence that Dilan Lomas and Matt Conkie getting injured that our performances have dropped.

We will be back

John Butler!
If you want to see a winning team on a regular basis playing on an extortionate, unsustainable wage bill go back and watch JRFC because you've obviously forgotten the founding principles of 'fan owned'.

Seriously John?

I'd be fairly certain you're in a minority with that viewpoint;)

Streets has got us to the position we are in ...... inside two and a bit seasons. I think we'd have snatched his hand off if we'd offered that when we first started.

The old adage "be careful what you wish for" also springs to mind.

Tez.

Good point, well made.

1874 Northwich is extraordinarily fortunate to have a Manager and his team who are so passionate about their club.

I am sure that Ian and his boys will produce the goods.

Officials were terrible today, but we got everything we deserved though , which was nothing- maybe Mr jenkinson can give us some guidance on team matters

Back