• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

SQUAD 2016/17 / New signings

it certainly was lost on me.
Same here, but worked it out eventually. At least the club is trying new things to heighten the spirits and keep us guessing.

Can't believe I am saying this but feel for Linnets fans at the moment. NO INFORMATION AT ALL!! I am sure they are "fans run" aren't they!

Absolutely gutted Scott McGowan has signed for you. Can't believe Andy never resigned him. Brilliant goal scorer as most have you have probably witnessed.

Chris Middleton is another I'm gutted about, I thought if he was going to sign anywhere in this league it would of been us. No nonsense defender who can play, scored (99% sure) 24 goals in his last 2 seasons from right back.

They've played for you in the past but would liked to of seen Arron & Rick back too. Looking like a very strong squad Streety is putting together. Tom Bailey is an excellent signing too

Good Luck

Absolutely gutted Scott McGowan has signed for you. Can't believe Andy never resigned him. Brilliant goal scorer as most have you have probably witnessed.

Chris Middleton is another I'm gutted about, I thought if he was going to sign anywhere in this league it would of been us. No nonsense defender who can play, scored (99% sure) 24 goals in his last 2 seasons from right back.

They've played for you in the past but would liked to of seen Arron & Rick back too. Looking like a very strong squad Streety is putting together. Tom Bailey is an excellent signing too

Good Luck
Look on the bright side....you could be linnets!!

One thing the new signing's show is how committed Ian and his team are to the club,planing ahead to make sure we are well prepared for the coming season,they certainly don't let the grass grow under their feet,(unlike some other clubs in the area).We are very lucky to have them.

Nice to see another supporter from our league on this forum agree always been impressed with Scott when playing against us.

Yes it is. At least we welcome honest good banter and chatter, unlike witton where you will be deleted for speaking the truth!
Sounds like another forum I used to know!!.....seems the association is rubbing off lol!

Back