• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

SQUAD 2016/17 / New signings

I don't think Rick Bailey is yet officially confirmed as a signing - but might be soon. I am aware of another potential signing that will excite all our fans, but again you will have to wait for official confirmation from the club. What I can say is that I know that we will have the makings of a very strong squad for this coming season. Exciting times ahead for 1874 me thinks.

Scott McGowan and Rick Bailey would certainly both be welcome additions to the squad. Our midfield needed strengthening and McGowan seems to know how to find the net looking at his record. I can't wait for more good news at 8pm :scarf:

What happened to the 4pm announcement?, is there going to be just 2 more signings or 3?

Is there a particular reason why we have to play this 'a signing every so long' game? Such as waiting for confirmation from the league?
If not then just get on with it!

Maybe some are signing tonight,and so the announcement will not be made until pen has been put to paper.

Sounds like we have made some really good signings - a real signal of intent. I am feeling really positive now for the start of the new season. Come on 74! :scarf:

I wonder if that's it now for new players coming in? If so it would be good to see confirmation of players that are remaining from last season

Back