• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

SQUAD 2016/17 / New signings

So pleased that Rick Bailey has resigned for us. He is a top lad and another good player. Welcome to the club, Rick. There might still be one or two more signings - we will just have to wait and see. I am sure that the club will announce soon who has remained with the club from last season. I think you can all see that we are going to have a cracking squad that will be capable of challenging for title next season. Now we all need to galvanise the support for our club for next season. Spread the word around Northwich. Onwards and upwards for the 74!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben
Yes it looks like we are really going for it this year. With Eddie Moran and Matt Russell amoungst others still to be announced this is exciting. We must not under estimate how good some of these signings are and how as a club we are maturing. Look at our landlords their main signings are coming from the likes of Middlewich Town and Pockets! Well done everyone at the club!

Signing quite a few midfield players, I wonder what that means for Chappie and Woolley?

Reactions: Kit
Just to recap, we have tonight signed 3 forwards, 3 midfielders and a left full back. We will need a strong squad if we are going to be tittle challengers this coming season .

So maybe the better question would be how many of last seasons squad are staying with us? Lol

We must be the yang to linnets ying!
Loads of good players left linnets, loads of good ones are joining us!
;).

Well done to the club so far, the squad needed freshening up and this shows good ambition so far. I hope it gets a good write up on the back of the guardian.

Nice to see Eddie Moran has now officially signed.
Good good squad building, if we can get them playing as a team this could be a good season!
Welcome to all.

Defender Chris Middleton and Midfielder Eddie Walker officially join

What happened to the 4pm announcement?, is there going to be just 2 more signings or 3?

Is there a particular reason why we have to play this 'a signing every so long' game? Such as waiting for confirmation from the league?
If not then just get on with it!

I think the clever PR initiative to focus on the numbers in our club name (1pm, 8pm, 7pm, 4pm) was lost on some people!

Back