• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Semi-finals draw

Thatcham Away first leg would be my choice.
Marske at home first leg worst!!

Marske would be a nightmare. I know we have a faith in our team but they are quality and think we would find hard to beat over two legs.

Another of our potential opponents from yesterday

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(Melksham-Thatcham)

Can't find anything for Bracknell-Marske.

Looks like the better of the two teams went out from that but both teams can play.
Thatchams LB would struggle against our wide men for pace and their 9 looked a bit rotund as well.

No easy games but lets get massive support down there.
COYG
Maybe see you all tomorrow.

Perfect draw - away first leg
Sorry - for anyone not near a radio - Thatcham away first leg

Just checked and Reading are away at Norwich on the 17th March - so there might be a few non-travelling Reading fans at the match.

Away match was my first choice so happy with the draw.
Hopefully the home leg will be played at Wincham, if the Wittoners will have us?

Just checked and Reading are away at Norwich on the 17th March - so there might be a few non-travelling Reading fans at the match.

I believe this was the issue that Melksham had at the weekend - a group of 20/30 Reading fans came along to cause a bit of aggro. Sound familiar?

Wanted home first from a selfish perspective as i'm going to struggle with 2 young kids to get to it as the wife is away that weekend.

Good to have the 2nd leg at home. Knowing what we have to do and drum up/generate as much interest as possible on what could be a momentous day for the club in many ways. On paper it seems the easier of the teams left in it, but, this will be said time and time again until the game, that no weak team will have made it this far in a national knock out competition and there are no easy games remaining.

... but there are easy games to get to from down here! Sorry to be selfish. :)

Reactions: Tez
Back