• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Semi-finals draw

Nicki

Administrator
Forum Staff
Jun 24, 2013
So, any preferences?

Look to avoid the NL sides?

First leg home or way?

All I can think is surely we’re destined to play Stockton at some point!?

So, any preferences?

Look to avoid the NL sides?

First leg home or way?

All I can think is surely we’re destined to play Stockton at some point!?

Serendipity :D:scarf:

Bring on whoever really, as on our day we're capable of beating any of them. Thatcham on paper is probably the easiest tie, but I wouldn't mind a trip up to the North East either.

Bring on whoever really, as on our day we're capable of beating any of them. Thatcham on paper is probably the easiest tie, but I wouldn't mind a trip up to the North East either.

All three of these clubs have made the final four for a reason of course. NL sides come with a reputation of being hard to beat, Thatcham have beaten some decent clubs along the way too. To be honest though, there is such great spirit and belief in this ‘74 side, on our day, we are capable of getting the result we need to make it through to Wembley. Right now of course we have three other clubs with exactly the same impassioned belief their players have the necessary qualities to win through too.;)

What a great thread topic to be having though :D

Who would have thought back in July we’d all be having this conversation :scarf:

All three of these clubs have made the final four for a reason of course. NL sides come with a reputation of being hard to beat, Thatcham have beaten some decent clubs along the way too. To be honest though, there is such great spirit and belief in this ‘74 side, on our day, we are capable of getting the result we need to make it through to Wembley. Right now of course we have three other clubs with exactly the same impassioned belief their players have the necessary qualities to win through too.;)

What a great thread topic to be having though :D

Who would have thought back in July we’d all be having this conversation :scarf:

Don't get me wrong, Tez. Thatcham will also be a difficult tie. All three games will be tough as you don't get to the semi-finals for no reason. My point was in relation to the strength of the NL as you say.

It's on that basis that I was saying Thatcham may be the easier tie on paper. All tough games though and like I've said, bring any of them on as I have faith in our team and management to do the job. My preference would be away leg first and bring them back to a bumper gate at Wincham Park if we play there.:)

Same as above really, hopefully second leg at home, surprised to see Stockton have lost 14 times in the league this season

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Stockton look a handy enough team.

Great to have a thread which is discussing the football this weekend.;)

Nothing spectacular from those highlights, but equally, they and anyone else whose seen the clips from our game will say the same.

Reactions: Tez
I’m thinking a few of our players would be rubbing their hands together at the prospect of playing on that 3G pitch!

Back