• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Prediction League - Runcorn Town (H) - NWCFL - 10th Dec

Dear Mr A Finch,
I have heard surnames only used on and off the pitch by both players and management.
Perhaps we should ask the FA to include christian names on players shirts!

Yours Sincerely
Mr M Dutton;)

So, when we say "McGowan and Bailey are a formidable strike force" - Is that disrespectful as we didn't refer to them as "Scott and Thomas?

Of course not, what a ridiculous thing to say.

You clearly don't like my comment, not the way it was worded, so let me explain. My comments were complementary to Street, or Ian as you'd prefer. It looks like that he may have started to take on board peoples concerns and criticisms, and I hope he has. Because people who listen and take note of the fair criticisms made, rather than shut their ears to it, gets my respect.

Andy - might I just ask you to have some common decency and at least use our unbelievably hard-working and dedicated manager's first name rather than referring to him in the manner you have done.

In my opinion, your use of Ian's surname alone is very disrespectful and is certainly not in keeping with the ethics of our club - which I hope that all our fans / members support and embrace.

You might not agree with his tactics, team selection etc - that is football and why we love it so much - but I hope that you would at least respect his position in the club and the amazing job he has done for us.

As my old chap used to say, try to treat everyone you meet in life in the same way that you would want to be.

I can only assume this is a second account of Mr T Barlow.

This is the sort of nonsense he usually spouts.

I hope the club now take this on board and only announce the team using first names!

What a brilliant club we are, a fantastic win (which I attended - toddy, yes as a NORTWICH FAN I do attend games!) yet certain members are trying to make a fans positive comment into a negative?

I really don't understand the aim of some people on here - yet I'm branded the troll?

Hi, Hi Jean. You're branded a Troll as you don't use your real name... oh hang on, wait...

Exactly. On topic please or we'll remove the posts.

I just don't like being given stick for being negative, then when I'm being positive and complementary being called disrespectful.

I will keep my word to Vicki,but I am not Atticus(I am Sparticas).By the way H Jean I thought you were there on Saturday I found your Dummy.

So, when we say "McGowan and Bailey are a formidable strike force" - Is that disrespectful as we didn't refer to them as "Scott and Thomas?

Of course not, what a ridiculous thing to say.

You clearly don't like my comment, not the way it was worded, so let me explain. My comments were complementary to Street, or Ian as you'd prefer. It looks like that he may have started to take on board peoples concerns and criticisms, and I hope he has. Because people who listen and take note of the fair criticisms made, rather than shut their ears to it, gets my respect.
Well said, Lowe.

Back