• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Prediction League - Runcorn Town (H) - NWCFL - 10th Dec

Long way to go of course but surely Saturdays game is a must win game anything less have our chances gone of the title discuss

Well done boys !
Great spirit and a solid performance, against a rugged bunch that didn't come to play attractive football.
Hope that gives us the confidence to push on and climb the table
A really good afternoon and Northwich fans need to get down to support this team, as they are giving everything for the green shirt.

Well played today boys. A couple of blips but cracked on and got the winner.
All told a good solid performance.
Expected more to be in attendance though...

On another note. Thought the officials were diabolical - especially send half

Fantastic win well done boys lets hope go on a nice run now the official today were rubbish how was that a pen to runcorn and how the hell there number 8 was still on pitch

What. A. Win.

Absolutely brilliant performance, some terrible refereeing decisions got them back in it when they really didn't have a sniff. Love a last minute (sort of) winner, phone and keys went flying. Well worth it.

Well done to the lads and the management.

Time to start believing...

Well played by all the team we deserved to win very tough game,Ian really has got a good side together,the referee was as bad as I'v seen all season

Superb win, but !, I have never known officials to have less knowledge of the " play on rule " in particular than today, on four ocassions towards favouring 74, and again the " off side" to .favour 74!!. Assistants not aware that is at the instance of the ball bring played !.

Fantastic result today, really pleased for the lads and the fans. Stuck to the task until the end and were suitably rewarded. Uncomfortable afternoon for me glued to twitter updates with everything crossed, but it was worth it Pleased for AlanM too, it will make the trip back down to Dorset all the more pleasanter and that must be your personal hoodoo well and truly broken now?

Back