• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Next Beer Festival in 2014

Latest news re tickets for the 1874 Promotion Beer Festival Party are that between myself, Level One & Brew 2 Bottle there are under 20 tickets available !!!

Get a move on if you have not got your ticket to it as I can see this evening being the best yet !!!!

Pez

Seems like there are now only 14 tickets available for the Beer Festival, 5 at Brew 2 Bottle, 5 at Level One & I have 4 left.

Just over 11 days to go so if you do not have a ticket best to hurry up for them.....

Reactions: Tez
Quick question about transport timings.
Is 22:15hrs the last drop off time, only ask because England kick off at 23:00hrs.
If this is the last timing has anyone thought about asking a local taxi firm for discounted taxi fares?...... Just a thought.

The mini bus is aimed at getting people back to the start point, as with any beer festival it is responsibility of attendees to arrange their own way home.

Not all beer festivals provide a mini bus service to the venue, ours is unique in doing this I feel.

Pez.

6 days to go !!

I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Pez and the Beer Festival Committee for arranging yet another, wonderful evening for the Club. It was great to see friends, smiles on faces, having a good time.

Pez - that Perry was spot on matey, you were right. Same again next year, put my name down as sponsor!

Feeling slightly woozy today, think it must have been the crisps!

Well, why not. It's not every day that your Club is promoted.............;):scarf:

Yes a huge congratulations to Pez and the Beer Festival Committee on another very popular and successful event.

On a personal note, I had an amazing night shared with my fellow 1874 friends and fans. I don't remember much after sampling the moonshine, so if I misbehaved I apologise now. Otherthan that I woke up this morning on my bathroom floor, with a glass shoe in my pocket and a photo of a Cinderella on my phone. :)

Talking about ferries has reminded me that we've forgot to mention and thank our Chairman who sacrificed his evening by ferrying us all to and from the event.
Thank you Paul.

Back