• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Next Beer Festival in 2014

Green Hornet aka Pez

Jul 27, 2013
Seeing as I presented the cheque today for the proceeds from the Beer Festival we held in June, I thought that I had better pop a post on here re the nest Beer Festival.......so here it is

Beer Festival takes place on Saturday 14/06/2014 at Lostock Social Club K.O at 6pm ish till late (or when we have had enough of you !!).

Tickets will be on sale in Jan 2014.......

Cheers

Pez

Just need an official name now Pez so we can amend the social media pages ;)

Incidentally if there's anyone out there with an artistic flair for promotion on media sites, message me and I can give you access to the Beer Festival Facebook and Twitter pages once Pez launches again in January.

Nightmare...

World cup matches for the evening of the 14th June

Colombia v Greece, Estadio Mineirao, Belo Horizonte, 17:00
Uruguay v Costa Rica, Estadio Castelao, Fortaleza, 20:00
Ivory Coast v Japan, Arena Pernambuco, Recife, 23:00
England v Italy, Arena Amazonia, Manaus, 02:00 !!!!!!

Nightmare...

World cup matches for the evening of the 14th June

Colombia v Greece, Estadio Mineirao, Belo Horizonte, 17:00
Uruguay v Costa Rica, Estadio Castelao, Fortaleza, 20:00
Ivory Coast v Japan, Arena Pernambuco, Recife, 23:00
England v Italy, Arena Amazonia, Manaus, 02:00 !!!!!!

Any chance of a license extension and a few more barrels :eek: ;)

Tez, I see the game has now been moved to a 11pm KO. Not sure where this leaves us now.....

From a practical and realistic point of view, perhaps it might be an idea to wind up proceedings at about 10.30 so the hard working organisers can get home to see the game?

Due to the England game now kicking off at 11pm we have decided that the beer festival will now start at 5pm. Tickets which cost £5 will be on sale from January 18th at the home game v Northwich FV.

Barrel sponsors are also welcome and the price is £90. This includes two tickets to the event as well as four beer tokens.

To reserve your ticket please pm me or Pez.

Reactions: Tez
Tickets were going to be on sale at today's game however with that now being called off they will now be on sale next week against Eccleshall. There are only 250 on general sale so if you want to get your ticket before next week then a number will be on sale at Brew 2 Bottle on London Road, or Level One in town. They are only £5 each.

I got mine from Level One this afternoon!
Good job you have your tickets Tony !! I took orders for 71 tickets in the first 48 hours of them being on sale !! As well as selling 3 tickets to the event, I have put the request in for the quote for the beer glasses & unlike last year when we increased the order due to demand for tickets when all 254 on open sale have gone there will be no more available. Due to fire safety certificate we can only have 300 in the room so with the barrel sponsors & few guests (i.e the acts & our ticket outlets) there will be no way of getting in without a ticket.

Tickets as Tez has put are on sale in Brew 2 Bottle on London Road or with Nigel at Level One opp the Library.

There will be some going into Lostock Club for sale as well (when I receive them).

Any one who wishes to make a donation towards the Act on the night (last year we had 4 people donate £50 each) these will be more than welcome & I am sure we can sort some token of appreciation for this.

Sponsors are still needed for the barrels so please get in touch with either myself, Alex Dickinson or Andrew Dignum re this. Cost is £90 & you will receive two tickets to the event & some beer tokens.

Pez.

Has an Act been decided yet?

Richard, as per last year the acts are the excellent Floating Heads with James Stanley as the support. Additionally we have the England game on after which no doubt will provide its own unique entertaiment .;)

Also tickets will be on sale this Saturday at the Formby game.

Folks we have now taken orders for over 80 tickets for the beer festival. I will have some tickets for sale at the CSC game against Tranmere on the 11th or alternatively they will also be on sale at all the remaining home games starting with the BAM2 game on the 15th.

I will be at the game on Saturday selling beer fest tickets (also hope to be at the meet the manager night on Wed selling tickets as well).

I have taken quite a few requests for tickets and Toddy is top of the shop with 35 tickets on order..... best advice for those thinking about going is to get your tickets asap as once they have gone that will be it....

Back