• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Next Beer Festival in 2014

2014 Barrel Sponsors List

Paul Gleave (fan)
Vicki & Andy England (fans)
A J Build
A J McCabe (ajmqualitywindows.co.uk)
Brian Wilson & Tim Hulme (fans)
DBD
James Wood (fan)
Steve McCabe (fan from Australia)
Davenham Cricket Club
Mike Elliott Beer Festival Services
John, Dave & Steve Capper (fans)
Chemiteq Ltd
The Penny Black Northwich
Pete Garrett, David Edgley & Graham Cookson (fans)
Pete Morgan
Contrail Airport Services Ltd
Bennett Brooks Accountants

and Birtwistles Butchers (1874’s beloved pie makers)

Donations being made towards the event for which we are extremely grateful.
The list is as follows:
Farrall Cleaners Ltd
David Oke @ The Witton Chimes (Thu) / Alhambra Middlewich (Fri & Sat)
Simon Hindley Building Contractor Northwich
Willowgreen Home & Gifts Davenham
Clive Penny
Simon Barton
Tez & Nicki
Russ
Alan & Dorothy Dickinson

Beer Festival Security Sponsored by PANAD SITE SERVICES (PSS)

Anyone who wishes to make a donation please let either myself, Alex Dickinson or Andrew Dignum know.

We hope to try & cover all of our costs for the event on the 14/06/2014 which will allow us to hand over more money to the Club, with the beer costs increasing year on year it is one way for us to increase our income.

Cheers

Pez

Last edited:
2014 Barrel Sponsors List

Paul Gleave (fan)
Vicki England (fan)
A J Build
A J McCabe (ajmqualitywindows.co.uk)
Brian Wilson & Tim Hulme (fans)
DBD
James Wood (fan)
Steve McCabe (fan from Australia)
Davenham Cricket Club
Mike Elliott Beer Festival Services
John, Dave & Steve Capper (fans)
Chemiteq Ltd
The Penny Black Northwich
Pete Garrett, David Edgley & Graham Cookson (fans)
Pete Morgan
Jamie Kelly (company name to follow)
Bennett Brooks Accountants

and Birtwistles Butchers (1874’s beloved pie makers)

Donations being made towards the event for which we are extremely grateful.
The list is as follows:
Farrall Cleaners Ltd
David Oke @ The Witton Chimes (Thu) / Alhambra Middlewich (Fri & Sat)
Simon Hindley Building Contractor Northwich
Willowgreen Home & Gifts Davenham
Clive Penny
Simon Barton

Anyone who wishes to make a donation please let either myself, Alex Dickinson or Andrew Dignum know.

We hope to try & cover all of our costs for the event on the 14/06/2014 which will allow us to hand over more money to the Club, with the beer costs increasing year on year it is one way for us to increase our income.

Cheers

Pez

Well done Pez, Alex and the other hard working members of the Festival committee. :scarf:

I just wanted to say well done and thanks to Pez and the Beer Festival Committee. Once again, they are working hard for our Club and it is appreciated.

I have my ticket, looking forward to demolishing that barrel of Moonshine :):singingo_O:dead

Dont remember that Chris!
I wonder, was it after I 'allegedly' tried to nick a barrel of cider from the bar?

Far too many rumours flying around about bad behavior at our Beer Festivals.... ;-)

I've been having a chat with Pez about getting some 1874 themed beers for the fest and he's on the case. Examples might include Bateman's - the company was formed in 1874 - and Jennings as they moved to their present brewery site in the same year. Bushy's produce an Ruby 1874 Mild, but getting that will be tough. How about getting a beer with an ABV of 7.4%! Not one to start off with methinks....

Update re the tickets for the Beer Fest is that there are only 6 Tickets left at Level One, 10 at Brew 2 Bottle & I have 11 left. Toddy has also informed me that he has a few of his tickets left. As we only have under seven weeks to go before the Beer Fest I would advise anyone who still has to obtain their ticket to do so soon.

Pez

PS Brew 2 Bottle are closed next week and will re open on Sat 03/05

The next big fund raiser for our club is the Beer Festival on the 14-6 14 at Lostock Club,I believe there are some tickets left,so anyone who has not got one yet there is still time.

Alex & myself attended a meeting with Mike Elliott on Tuesday evening to sort out the beers that we are to have for the beer festival, negotiations were also concluded tonight to secure a barrel of beer from a brewer founded in 1874 which should please one of our sponsors.

The list of beers will include a fair few that I hope people will not have had the chance to try before.

There are still a few tickets available with myself, Level One & Brew 2 Bottle so people still have chance to obtain them.

Cheers

Pez

Reactions: Tez
Beers are on order & are due in next week. With just a little over two weeks till the beer fest there are still a few tickets left for the festival at Level One & Brew 2 Bottle & I have a few tickets left as well.

Food will be available on the night with pies, chips, sausages, burgers, sandwiches (Tuna mayo/Cheese/Ham/Egg mayo). Food will be available till 10:30 & food orders will be taken for half time snacking during the world cup game.

We have beers from Stirling to Cornwall this year, with old favorite Moonshine being one of the ciders.

Mini bus time table will be on the site & club web page next week.

Pez

Reactions: Tez
Back