• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

New ground

Les Esling

Legend
Aug 3, 2013
Any one got any inside info on the site of the new ground? Cheshire FA were due to reveal it in Jan and then Feb and now it’s nearly March. Should we be worried?

Can't find a thing out and have a bit of a contact at the planning but not a whisper.

I believe a decision isn’t long away. No inside information though.

Fingers crossed its good news when its announced.

Didn't see that article but that's the first time apart from rumours I have seen winsford as a possibility in print.
Don't remember Stuart saying that when he came to talk to us.

Right where do we all think this site is prior to Tuesdays announcement

If it is Knights Grange and I am pretty sure it will be, it’s a bitter blow as we really need to be based in Northwich

Northwich or on the northwich border stuart said but I have heard the knights Grange rumour but isn't that council land.

All will be revealed Tuesday as promised, I presume. Pointless to speculate unless there is more concrete evidence to go on than mere rumours, surely?

Another rumour of knights grange with £2 million set aside for moss farm.
We shall see.

Another rumour of knights grange with £2 million set aside for moss farm.
We shall see.
Phil. At the AGM I believe we were congratulated on our ability to respect confidentialities and keep things in house. Just say one of these rumours hits the spot whether from insider knowledge or inspired speculation. Surely we can wait a few more days for the facts to emerge.

Let's hope the rumour and it is a rumour is not correct, it has not come from any official at 74 so why not speculate and discuss that's what the board is for.

Knights Grange !, it will be interesting to see the road works in regard to this development if what has been suggested, Hotel plus Stadium and other facilities !!.

Back