• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Mid Cheshire Senior Cup

Disappointed with this result tbh. The Albs will put half a decent side out for the final for a change as we haven't got the headache of promotion etc like last year.

Disappointed with this result tbh. The Albs will put half a decent side out for the final for a change as we haven't got the headache of promotion etc like last year.

Expect you to walk the final now gate obviously won’t be as big either v Winsford

Sounds like the U21s put in a good performance. Good signs for the future.

Good luck to Winsford in the final against witton

Last edited:
Just out of interest, will you still use the mcsc champions tea mugs and mouse mats you bought last season if witton win it? :D

Shame we couldn't get through to the final would love to have stuffed Witton again, just pleased to read that our lads put up a great fight.

Well done to Winsford and good luck to them in the final.

Last edited:
He must be so proud to have beaten our teenagers with a last minute goal! :(:oops:.

I'm sure Greg, Danny, Kyle, Shelton, Rick Bailey and Ryan Jackson will love this comment!

Lovely to see Rick back last night. I'm sure he enjoyed himself. Also can I mention three brilliant saves from Greg again and one hairy moment! The save for their last goal was top drawer and a shame it fell back to one of their forwards as it didn't deserve that.

Great goals as well from Ryan with an emphatic finish and what a debut goal for Josh placed perfectly in the top corner.

A really good game but shame about the result however some good performances.

See everyone tonight and ..........................

Back