• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Marine FA Cup game called off.....

head-in-the-sand.jpg

According to a tweet by Mr Bean (lovely to see him back on the scene), JRFC are being allowed to stay in the FA Cup, albeit they have to replay against Hyde. Interesting precedent there......

Scandalous they will probably beat Hyde again and receive the 3 thousand in cash where is the punishment there?

The FA personnel are scared of Mr Bean and therefore will let him do what his client likes.

Justice has nothing to do with it.

AFC Blackpool get the prize money from their game.
Hyde get all the gate receipts from the rematch

AFC Blackpool get the prize money from their game.
Hyde get all the gate receipts from the rematch

Wonder what mitigating circumstances JRFC argued? I bet it'll be the fact that they contacted the FA regarding their keepers eligibility to play in the FA Trophy, using this 'cover up' as an reason/excuse for taking all reasonable precautions.

Eitherway it's a kick in the nuts for AFC Blackpool who should be playing Hyde on Saturday.

Last edited:
The FA personnel are scared of Mr Bean and therefore will let him do what his client likes.

Justice has nothing to do with it.

Did Graham Bean's company 'Football Factors Ltd' represent JRFC? As far as Im aware Football Factors was disolved in 2013. He was employed by Leeds United for a while but not heard of him plying his trade in Football Regulations and Appeals for quite a while.

At least it's cost Rushe some prize money, and Bean can't come cheap either if they used him. They'll put a shameless statement out shortly, I just hope they apologise to Marine who are clearly upset at the lost revenue of a Saturday cup tie.

Ultimate payback for the whole of Non-League would be Lancaster knocking them out of FA Trophy tonight and Hyde doing us all a favour on Saturday in the FA Cup....

Absolutely beggars belief, how on earth do they keep getting away with things like this?? It went beyond a joke a long time ago but this is actually bizarre. Is it true that Bean bloke has bailed them out again??

Ex Yorkshire Police, ex Chairman of the Football Supporters Association and ex FA Compliance Officer.
He knows the FA's rules and regs better than they do and knows how to twist them to achieve his aims, probably why he set up his now disolved company 'Football Factors' to represent clubs charged by the FA....

He is an enemy to 1874, he's threatened us on more than one occasion, he's a **** for hire.... In my 'personal opinion'.

received_1632306863710198.gif

A simple Google search will bring up plenty of info on this **** hole.

Last edited:
Typical of the FA to appoint such a person as Chairman of the Supporters Association, you couldn't make it up.

I suspect that Mr Beans fee is worth every penny to the mystery backers of JRFC.
Business as usual.

Last edited:
The Marine chairman reckons its a "blow" that they now have a free date on Saturday. A bit of an understatement.

A hell of an understatement, given that it's also non-league day. Almost worthy of a claim for damages as a consequential loss of the JR breach of FA rules. That would stretch Mr Bean a bit. He'd probably argue it was merely collateral damage.

Incidentally, I like some of the NLD promotional T-shirts ...
http://www.nonleagueday.co.uk/

I suspect that given Mr Beans success and the FAs lack of B***s it would be Marine who would end up paying damages to JR and his mystery backers.

Back