• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Marine FA Cup game called off.....

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
Marine Football Club ‏@MarineAFC
Notification received from FA that following an investigation into Northwich Victoria - our scheduled FA Cup game has been postponed.

Simmo reports he knows nothing.

Must be cup fixture number 7 - it is completely missing from the FA Cup fixtures on the FA website. No mention at all of it disappearing into a sink hole on the M57. Curiouser and curiouser

if it doesn't affect their FA Trophy game tomorrow (apparently they are at Lancaster), then it may just be some minor infringement like a cup-tied player?

Ah yes! It couldn't be something serious could it after all the FA don't stand for any nonsense.

They come down hard on name-calling.

Charged with fielding an ineligible player in the last round, apparently

... not with having an ineligible owner, then?
Or illegible accounts? (or other words beginning illeg** that I could be tempted to write)

Could someone contact Colin and get the facts?

Yes, rather odd that he has been pretty quiet tonight! You would have thought that he'd have been on here straight away to defend corrupt fc and blaming all and sundry.

Just hope that WAfC weren't banking on the next rental payment coming from corrupt fc's FA cup prize money!

Charged with fielding an ineligible player in the last round, apparently

Can't you just feel yet another corrupt fc appeal coming?

Maybe they will once more call on the services of Mr McScally to help them defend this clear and utter injustice against the good name of corrupt fc?!

Can't you just feel yet another corrupt fc appeal coming?

Maybe they will once more call on the services of Mr McScally to help them defend this clear and utter injustice against the good name of corrupt fc?!
Do you mean Mr Bean?

As I always say, the next crisis is always just around the corner. Not like Dave Thomas to drop the ball though.

According to the JRFC Offal website it is all Wittons fault.

The was also the caption about Wincham Park-The home of JRFC and the League Champions.
I wonder if Witton know?

Isn't it strange that Buckley is nowhere to be seen when his beloved corrupt club goes tits up in something again!!!
Still shafting the fans with bad management, and they want people to return to this!!!
DREAM ON!!

One thing that never fails to amaze me is the way their few fans separate the "Team" from the "Club" ie it's not the off field matters they care about, just the on field performances, whereas in this case the two clash rather well.

Back