• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

linnets away

mark81

Dec 5, 2014
The up and coming fixture will provide us 74 fans with a great chance to get a good following up to runcorn accompanied by a good vocal support, im going for a 1-2 away win to 74 with 280 greens in tow! Coyg army

I'll go 2-2. Probably about 180 '74'ers, including a couple of Middle Eastern visitors this Saturday ;):D:scarf:

From the Runcorn Linnets website:

"Match day arrangements versus 1874 Northwich

In view of the anticipated bigger than normal attendance for the inaugural visit of our neighbours 1874 Northwich to the Millbank Linnets Stadium on Saturday, February 28th, we will have two turnstiles in operation.

Our usual match day turnstile outside the clubhouse will be open from 1.30pm with the second turnstile, off Stockham Lane, operating from 2pm.

Match programmes will be on sale inside the ground at both these entrances.

As usual for such high-profile games, we will also have a second refreshment point - next to the seated stand - selling hot drinks and light refreshments to ease pressure on the main tea bar, from where the usual fayre, including hot food, will be available.

For the information of any first-time visitors, additional car parking will be available on the overflow area. This is located at the back of (and accessed via) the main car park next to the ground.

Those attending the game are requested to arrive n good time to ensure any congestion at the turnstiles is minimised in the approach to the 3pm kick-off. Thank you."

Last edited:
Realistically (not optimistically) how many '74'ers are planning to make the trip? Anyone attending or taking friends/family who don't usually watch away from home?

We took 250ish to Runcorn Town on a Tuesday night, don't see why we won't take 300 on Saturday.

With the club not running a bus can anyone kindly offer me a lift be a huge game to miss be much appreciated

Im going but may have to leave early, I start nights at 17:30hrs

I AINT MISSING THIS ONE

Matt, if you want to go with Tony. I can give you a lift back. Between us we can sort something out.

Linnetts fans very confident on social media that they will walk this one heard scores of 3-1 and 4-1 to them very unlikely we have 2nd best defensive record in the division sure are lads will prove them wrong COYG!!!:scarf:
:scarf::scarf:

This will be a close one as runcorn and northwich are very good sides for this level, however this one will be decided on the day and I'm sure with the vocal backing of the "74" following then we can grab 3 points and March on!!!!! Coyg army !!!!

Hopefully as loud as we were at Witton

Back