• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Leighton Town The ‘Other’ Stuff

Have Leighton Town F.C managed to count the official gate yet?

It's not that difficult, add their ticket sales to our ticket sales and the paying gates on the day... Simples!
800 ??? Definitely over 1,000......1200 in my opinion.

There’s no way any of those dickhead fans had anything to do with Leighton Town. Probably their first game.

Barely any colours in the entire crowd except for the GREEN & BLACK army.
All living in Leighton or used too.....the Town has always had a reputation and always will !

Cheers for that, I stood with our lot wiith the drum second half nd just a few feet from the children we are talking about.
In my view the whole bunch wss being led by that one scruffy individual including the foul mouth rants they were coming out with, obviously not genuine fans of LT.

Best of luck in your quest to league honour's.

It seems according to the leighton loons its all our fault.
It seems these loons condone the the morons that were abusing our U7s.
Complete Dicks .
They turned up for trouble and when they realised they were out numbered they shit themselves and resorted to child abuse.
Is this the result of years of inbreeding :):):)

All living in Leighton or used too.....the Town has always had a reputation and always will !
For what? People calling each other Bruvs or throwing coins at people you helmet? Why is your username Weymouth if you live in that town, sorry forgotten the name of it already!!

For what? People calling each other Bruvs or throwing coins at people you helmet? Why is your username Weymouth if you live in that town, sorry forgotten it already!!
Leighton is Leighton Bruv !

Sorry bruv but before yesterday I had never heard of it. Probs never will again bruv. Doesn't sound theres much going on there bruv. Average football team and that's about it bruv!
How many pies were consumed yesterday FFS....Northerners

More pints than pies you southern softies.

By the way Paul wouldn't know about pies or pints, he's a Wittion Albion fan, a rival of 1874 but here he is on our forum giving it you a reality check.
I think not lightweight pie eaters.

Shows how brain dead some Leighton fans are as they followed myself and the other 2 coach drivers into Morrisons at HT and started singing 'we hate Northwich'
Listen Bruv you and your stupid friends are embarrassing!
Leighton is Leighton Bruv.

Back