• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Leighton Town The ‘Other’ Stuff

Nicki

Administrator
Forum Staff
Jun 24, 2013
There’s no way any of those dickhead fans had anything to do with Leighton Town. Probably their first game.

Barely any colours in the entire crowd except for the GREEN & BLACK army.

Cert penalty great support and a workmanlike performance and idiots from Leighton,
Not one of them would have done or said anything if they were on their own, spotty kids
Wild Idiots i'll have you know Bruv.

Would they have travelled to us if you had been away, I doubt it

Reactions: Ben
Wild Idiots i'll have you know Bruv.
According to his profile this is a 39 year old man and he's condoning idiots threating away fans and throwing coins at under 7 year olds!!
You need to take a good look at yourself weymouth58 and do stop trying to talk like a teenager!!!....it makes you look even more foolish.
Hope the young kids all had a good day, have a safe journey home and won't be put off games by mindless idiots who have a younger mental age than them!!

According to his profile this is a 39 year old man and he's condoning idiots threating away fans and throwing coins at under 7 year olds!!
You need to take a good look at yourself weymouth58 and do stop trying to talk like a teenager!!!....it makes you look even more foolish.
Hope the young kids all had a good day, have a safe journey home and won't be put off games by mindless idiots who have a younger mental age than them!!

He must have been the short one that hanged around the kids trying to cause trouble.

Sorry for the ignorance but where is Leighton exactly, is it near any big town's or city's? From what I'm reading its in the a**e end of nowhere and the first thought that comes into my head is akin to the League of Gentleman tv programme.

Sorry for the ignorance but where is Leighton exactly, is it near any big town's or city's? From what I'm reading its in the a**e end of nowhere and the first thought that comes into my head is akin to the League of Gentleman tv programme.

7/8 miles from the Plastic Town of Milton Keynes

It’s just a small town near Luton :D

And I’d just add, that chant was never used yesterday, we had far too much class and were too busy getting behind OUR team :scarf: - unlike the unfortunate sad scrouts in the corner ;)

Paul, i’m sure you’ve never seen a hard man hide behind teenage kids, while egging them on either.
Their club sold match tickets in advance because they thought there would be a lot of interest. I can’t believe they weren’t aware of a potential “idiot” element, but yet there was no thought to segregation.

Paul, i’m sure you’ve never seen a hard man hide behind teenage kids, while egging them on either.

Very true. This weapon sounds like a cross between Danny Dyer and Jimmy Saville :wacky

Plural Paul, sadly there were a number. Even sadder, it’s possible some were even parents of the youngsters :(:oops:

Anyway, regrettable as that was, we should today reflect more on the on-field achievements and the fantastic support yesterday. What a day it was! :scarf::D

Plural Paul, sadly there were a number. Even sadder, it’s possible some were even parents of the youngsters :(:oops:

Anyway, regrettable as that was, we should today reflect more on the on-field achievements and the fantastic support yesterday. What a day it was! :scarf::D
Think I've heard enough, just pleased everyone got home safely. And a great result, congrats mate.

Hi all

I’ve just discovered this forum and registered in order to post.
I am a Leighton supporter and want to offer my congratulations on progressing to the semi finals.
It was a fairly tight affair (‘dire’ was the opinion offered by my friend I took along!) however it was played on a very poor surface, but once you had taken the lead (definite penalty by the way!), your defence was very disciplined and never looked like conceding - Mourinho did this at Chelsea years ago and was very successful!!!

A note on the crowd disturbances: I was stood in my usual place behind the home dugout, and have never before seen these individuals.....I refuse to call them fans. Their behaviour was an absolute disgrace to my club and to our non league football family, and the pathetic attempts by the 4 or 5 ‘stewards’ to address the unsavoury scenes were equally disgraceful. I only hope the actions of these mindless idiots (who will all be back at school tomorrow) did not spoil your day, I gather one of your fans had his glasses knocked off, I sincerely hope this gentleman is OK.
It certainly spoilt our day, whilst always disappointing to lose, our club should be celebrating getting as far as we did in the competition, alas we were left discussing this:(

I will be writing to our Chairman this week to express my outrage on the above, and we can hopefully avoid anything like this ever happening again.

Once again, best of luck, you appear to have a great club, with a fantastic following. If you draw Thatcham in the semis I’ll come along to watch, it’s not far from here.....I’ll try and stand near your drum too, it looked fun!

Regards to all.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Brian. I think it is fair to say that we all realised these “fans” weren’t associated with the club.

Best of luck with the promotion push now ;)

Cheers brian, even after the first half issues the Stewards let this scum come and stand in the same place second half, Leighton should have requested at least 1 police officer, the chairman should hang his head but if it had been away we wouldn' have seen them I assume.

Back