• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Leighton Town The ‘Other’ Stuff

Shows how brain dead some Leighton fans are as they followed myself and the other 2 coach drivers into Morrisons at HT and started singing 'we hate Northwich'
Listen Bruv you and your stupid friends are embarrassing!
Fair play, Matt. Us 74ers have our disagreements and banter with Wittoners like you. But there's a mutual respect and love and understanding of local football and the game there.

Those thugs that turned up on Saturday and a couple of their 'fans' on here have no such understanding or decency about them. Very sad.

Funny how just 3 days prior we played Local rivals Runcorn Linnets away. 300 Linnets fans and 150 Northwich fans mixed without any incidents. As we have countless times before. Same with arch rivals Witton and even Vics. Never anything other than good humoured fun.

But never met a more horrible bunch of animals than your club. At FT when we were celebrating with our players you scum bags were trying to break through the stewards to cause trouble.

This isn’t Green Street - This is non league football. Now piss off and grow up. Waste of ****ing skin.

Can we just ban 'Weymouth58' and his pal Ian? We don't need there types on this forum.

Ben, “Ian” was banned earlier today. Weymouth58 hasn’t actually broken any rules that I can see. Unfortunately, being tedious and irritating doesn’t count yet.

We could stop feeding the troll now I suppose. Not a lot new is being said.

Shame there are people who aren’t even associated with LT that are doing their best to generate bad feeling between the clubs.

brianb being the obvious exception.

Here's a "local" groundhoppers view. He sees it exactly as we did. I can even see myself in the video and the "Elite Riff Raff" in fine voice and with actions!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can we just ban 'Weymouth58' and his pal Ian? We don't need there types on this forum.

Nah just give them their own thread to themselves and just ignore them and let them have their playtime until they get bored

Ben, “Ian” was banned earlier today. Weymouth58 hasn’t actually broken any rules that I can see. Unfortunately, being tedious and irritating doesn’t count yet.

We could stop feeding the troll now I suppose. Not a lot new is being said.

Shame there are people who aren’t even associated with LT that are doing their best to generate bad feeling between the clubs.

brianb being the obvious exception.
Hold the phone Daisy, just telling you like it, come to LB in numbers and you will get grief....always been that way and always will be....Keep eating your pies !!!

Do you realise how pathetic you are making yourself sound by spouting rubbish, I could understand it if we had a load of yobs but we didn't, I bet those morons weren't in the 38 normals you took to Wolverhampton, god help those kids if a proper football firm had turned up, go back to your own forum, I stood behind the goal where we scored first half with no problems.

Do you realise how pathetic you are making yourself sound by spouting rubbish, I could understand it if we had a load of yobs but we didn't, I bet those morons weren't in the 38 normals you took to Wolverhampton, god help those kids if a proper football firm had turned up, go back to your own forum, I stood behind the goal where we scored first half with no problems.
They have been before and didn't fair so well....but that is Leighton ok.

Can you explain why turning up in numbers supporting our football team would automatically attract grief as whatever the intentions were it doesn’t seem like it worked. Of the locals who spoke to us before the game, they commented that they’d be many out to just cause trouble and they were correct.

Sorry bruv but before yesterday I had never heard of it. Probs never will again bruv. Doesn't sound theres much going on there bruv. Average football team and that's about it bruv!

Shows how brain dead some Leighton fans are as they followed myself and the other 2 coach drivers into Morrisons at HT and started singing 'we hate Northwich'
Listen Bruv you and your stupid friends are embarrassing!

Two wittoners defending our honour!!!....hell, I might have to buy you two a drink in the witton bar ;).

Hi all again

I’m finding this whole episode ever so disappointing. Please Weymouth58, can you do my wonderful club a favour and stop bringing it into disrepute. I would suggest not adding any more inflammatory posts would be a good start.

As I posted earlier today, a small minority turned up yesterday who I have never seen before and I hope will never see again, starting Tuesday night when we host Tring, then on Saturday when we have our 6 pointer at Welwyn GC. They have sadly tainted what should have been a very special afternoon for those of us who follow Leighton week in, week out. I’m sure every town has its own share of mindless idiots who think it’s clever to act in a threatening manner, it’s just sad that these individuals decided to frequent the game yesterday, I’m sure they could have attended the local skate park instead.

I thoroughly enjoy following my team, my love for everything non league started many years ago, and I don’t appreciate it when people try and spoil it.

Please good folk of Northwich, don’t judge my club on the actions of this minority. Perhaps it would have been better to have played at your place, we certainly wouldn’t have brought the numbers you did, but those that would have made the journey would have been the proper supporters, and behaved accordingly.

Rant over.....

Yes every town has a club with idiots in it, who threaten physical violence in front of children. In our town thats a select few from NVFC.

Rest assured we all know that those idiots were not related to your club.

I hope Sean Downey appreciated his personal chant from our fans.

All the best to you and Leighton Town FC for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Go to it. Mad Cat bro, and for a Wittoner you are most welcome to drive us for the Semi, must be OK Toddy agrees !!.

Fjust watched the video, even though it showed you some of the action , on/off the pitch still wish we had a proper video of the game, I enjoyed editing the footage when we did do the games and even though the reason stopping it was it gave the opposition a chance to watch us surely a private filming for 74 fans ( change of password weekly and only 74 fans) it would give the distance supporters a way to see their team in action. Pity P.S Well done to video doer to be so unbiased :scarf::scarf:

Back