• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Just for fun Atherton colls v formby

(Given they've no registered goalie) ...... Be very surprised. ;)

Okay, so assuming I am "very surprised" ........ I will probably jump up and down in the lounge, whooping loudly and annoying the neighbours in the process. Once I've finished whooping and jumping ..... I'll commence with the drinking :D :scarf:;)

Oh PLEASE let it happen :scarf: #COY1874 #keepthedreamalive

Go to every atherton colls players house, shake there hand on behalf of 1874 and the jean army.

Reactions: Tez
Run naked through the streets of Northwich wearing only my scarf... But thats not a promise.

The live update page is set up for todays game.
If I oversleep then @TimBen1874 or @Alan Marshall might have to logon & post to open it up for everyone else

It's @am1874northwich but back-up is here ready too

Off on the train soon to watch the Formby game. Just got to be there!

I am sure Atherton won't just lie down and I'm sure Formby will be nervous. I watched the Formby v Rochdale game and although Formby had more of the play Rochdale really got under their skin and finished really well. Hopefully Atherton will do the same.

Think am going to go the game today with a couple of mates, its a huge ask as Formby will be massive favourites but if Atherton can do it they will be Northwich legends!!

(Given they've no registered goalie) ...... Be very surprised. ;)

Although their regular keeper is suspended I have been assured by the official Colls twitter chaps that they actually have 5 goalies
registered on their books so hopefully no "Stu Wellstead" moment for Colls today!

how did you get the @name to turn green?!

If you type @Alan - then you should get a pop-up with all the usernames called Alan something so you can select the user and then the user should get an alert that their name has been mentioned.

Back