• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

"JRFC WILL NEVER RETURN TO NORTHWICH"

We have had 2 teams playing on the pitch before ! And with a bit extra effort and investment it's manageable so don't see it churning up at all, and we will be able to cut down on other sundry games that we have on it now.

Poor Matt he knows the only possible way this could work for a club the size of witton is if it did dwindle our numbers, il still be renewing my season ticket at the end of year

Steady on Dewdrop that's kettle calling teapot..... Not so long a go you were reported to Cheshire Police of verbally bullying and threatening two 1874 fans, a female OAP and a young man who wouldn't say boo to a goose. Almost happened on a second occasion, that I personally witnessed, until I told everyone you're just a gutless coward.

Waltzed off swagging your shoulders like a big hard man you are definitely not.

Last edited:
No association with them Toddy don't know why you keep insinuating that ! They are our tenants - not partners, not associates and not friends a simple business arrangement. Remember they were your bosom buddies on the terrace not so long ago supporting the same immoral team for years and years.

What on earth are you still on this forum for CJ. You can only repeat yourself so many times.
I get it, it is only a business arrangement, there will be no association with WAFC employees.
So the turnstiles, tea hut, bar and DJ will be manned by them, no association whatsoever.

Reactions: Ben
I don't think many saw him as a bosom buddy even then! One of those you hoped didn't stand near you - every club has them.
Perhaps if they do go bust he'll have grown to love WP by then and he'll be all yours.:rolleyes:

Just answering silly statements ! Suspect we will run the bar and tea huts it increases our revenue from our tenants.

So at last you recognize they are an immoral club,and we did support them,but when we could not take anymore we formed 1874.By entering into an agreement to then ground share you are associating with them.When I was supporting them I got a lot of justified stick off my Witton friends,and Questions I found it very difficult to answer that is why I now support 1874.What I do not understand is the very Questions asked of me are now irrelevant that seems like double standards to me.Like I said before mud sticks although you may not see it as being an association,people looking at it from the out side will.
By the way that individual has never been a bosom buddy of mine or anyone with the same gutter standards has.

Very interesting read and has cleared alot up so no need for speculation lets just wait for it to all go wrong

Back